Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Feranon posted:

I have slightly more respect for dudes like this and adam lanza than I would any other goony virgin basement dweller, if only because they sacked up and started shooting instead of moping and playing wow between misogynistic reddit posts. too bad he didn't apply that pent-up fury to improving himself and his life instead of going postal but hey

:can:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
It makes you wonder how many of history's unidentified serial killers would have blown their cover in the first five minutes if they'd existed in a time with YouTube.

"Hey girlz, I'm Jack the Ripper, but you can call me JACKED cuz I'm swole as hosed."

Then again, I might have enjoyed fashion tips from Elizabeth Bathory?

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
Women have to deal with variations of this guy for their entire lives.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Carver Crisis posted:

not american. ur opinion literally doesnt matter

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Carver Crisis posted:

not american. ur opinion literally doesnt matter

i hope one of your friends got shot and gets hit with a gigantic hospital bill because free market

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
wow omg u cant make a joke about hoping people die on the internet

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

True Patriot posted:

Its amazing how feminist deny women's power in America. The denial of a womans kiss drove a privileged white male to murder suicide.

He would have found something else to murder women about. Say a woman was able to look past him being an arrogant piece of poo poo long enough to sleep with him, he would have still hated women because he'd think they were just sluts. Or what if he got a girlfriend? He would have still hated all women when she inevitably broke up with him.

True Patriot
May 24, 2014

by XyloJW

catpowerd posted:

In what way? He was shunned by women and lost the courage to confront them. Seemed like he watched from afar as Brad and Chad got all the pussy.

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives
i hope everyone dies

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

True Patriot posted:

In what way? He was shunned by women and lost the courage to confront them. Seemed like he watched from afar as Brad and Chad got all the pussy.

lol if you got less game than dudes named brad and chad

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
"I am the ultimate gentleman... Therefore I must slaughter you all."

Lol fag

True Patriot
May 24, 2014

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

lol if you got less game than dudes named brad and chad

Dude the average white college guy is drowning in pussy.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

it's very important for americans to be able to own automatic weapons because ~~~freedoms~~~

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Naerasa posted:

It makes you wonder how many of history's unidentified serial killers would have blown their cover in the first five minutes if they'd existed in a time with YouTube.

Makes you wonder what Zodiac would have done, or if with the modern internet media he would have had less fame than he did in the 60-70s.

The irony is this narcissist now will have more lifetime fame than most of the 'popular people' he was railing about combined. Had he survived and played his cards right I bet he could have his pick of crazy women who date/marry convics. Maybe even swing conjugal visits in a decade once the angry DA and judge forget about him.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

meh it looked like he lacked confidence and not talking about how awesome he is. seriously hooking up with a hot chick aint hard. girls don't even care about cars its not complicated holy poo poo what a shitlord

awesome-express fucked around with this message at 14:03 on May 24, 2014

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

awesome-express posted:

meh it looked like he lacked confidence and not talking about how awesome he is. seriously hooking up with a hot chick aint hard

it is when you're a literal retard human being

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives

awesome-express posted:

seriously hooking up with a hot chick aint hard

:allears:

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

when negging goes too far

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

yeah?

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow

True Patriot posted:

Just that he was a creepy gently caress that thought women owed him their pussy and threw tantrums when faced with any kind of rejection.

Ahahah I just saw that his dad was a producer. Rich 20 year old can't manage to get laid. Even the loving Lobster Boy had a wife.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

awesome-express posted:

seriously hooking up with a hot chick aint hard.

True but your mom wasn't that hot tbh

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

i hope everyone dies

Everyone does, eventually, so you're in luck

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
Never actually watched anything before the suicide and lol at his tiny rear end dick

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives

Scratch Monkey posted:

Everyone does, eventually, so you're in luck

i hope your right!

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

really? well here's another can: do you think there's even one cop in all of socal who heard "possible drive-by shooting" on their radio and didn't immediately picture a black dude and maybe fantasize about shooting said black dude

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

catpowerd posted:

On the bright side; one less! :allears:

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Wait so he was also liberal LOL
When will we put a stop to all the killings. and confiscate all liberals?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
when you think about it this guys actions were justifiable self defense, if you stop an entire population from pro-creating it would rightfully be condemned as genocide yet it's acceptable when it's a solitary individual?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Feranon posted:

really? well here's another can: do you think there's even one cop in all of socal who heard "possible drive-by shooting" on their radio and didn't immediately picture a black dude and maybe fantasize about shooting said black dude

hmm who typically does drive bys a bunch of maladjusted white dudes or a bunch of jenkem huffing "gangsters"

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives

Robo Reagan posted:

"gangsters"

i believe the politically correct term for this now is "thugs"

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

"youth"

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

He was a real ladykiller

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

myshl0ng posted:

He was a real ladykiller

heh

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Robo Reagan posted:

hmm who typically does drive bys a bunch of maladjusted white dudes or a bunch of jenkem huffing "gangsters"
me

like i feel bad about it and all but everyone needs a hobby

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

he really is the ultimate gentleman

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
do we know what his E/N username was yet?

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Kid was so ugly and pathetic he couldn't even get laid driving this car around.

PeenCommander
Jun 24, 2008

beta bucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

its koffing didn't even watch it

• Locked thread