Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Olic was fine imo, he did that stupid trick that almost resulted in a goal but otherwise did solid work just like you expect from him.
Imo it wasn't a penalty and yeah the third goal was preceded by a foul in midfield. But also Pletikosa did kinda not do enough imo. The first one I thought was bit of a soft one to go in.
All in all croatia played really well, certainly much better than expected and the score line kinda betrays the performance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Yeah, he did some real good saves but 1st and 3rd goal he could have done more imo.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

_Dav posted:

What do you guys think of the disallowed goal? I'm kinda on the fence, I'm not sure where my thoughts would land if I was neutral.

That was a correct decision, clear foul on Cesar.

• Locked thread