Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Simunic is a player I love to hate and hate to love. Proper mentalist. Shame he's not going because he's a fascist or something. Also, lol at the fact that there are Australians who are still mad he chose not to play for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Oliver Kahn put it like this after the game: "If you touch the ball and it goes in, you know it would have been savable". That's about it re: Pletikosa as far as I'm concerned. He could have saved the peno for sure and the other two goals were well-placed but long range and kinda poo poo, so you immediately go "if he'd been just half a step to the right, he'd have got his fingers to it". But he wasn't and so he didn't and with goals like that you really can't say how much his view was blocked, so bottom line even though I thought during the game that he was not that good there's not much he could have done differently. I'm not willing to say he's the weakest part of the team just yet. Also, Croatia will go through and gently caress the ref.

• Locked thread