Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

Doctor Malaver posted:

:respek:
I'm from Zagreb but I favor NK Rijeka over Dinamo Zagreb and their dirty money and disgusting director.

As both my mother and father are from the Islands (Brac/Hvar), Hajduk Split have always had a place in my heart.

Side question: How's Croatia's backup goalie? I remember reading rumblings about how he's younger and potentially better than Pletikosa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

Doctor Malaver posted:

After seeing Brazil-Mexico, I don't see us progressing to the next group. We'll defeat Cameroon, draw with Mexico. :( Brazil is eliminated in the next round. :)

Modrić is injured but is supposed to recover in time for tomorrow's game. Unlike Eto'o!

Mexico drew because of their goal keeper yesterday. Could have easily been a 1-0 or 2-0 game.

I'm confident if we win tonight that we'll beat Mexico

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
We're still in it!

Overall they played a good game and it could have easily been 6-0 in the end. My only concern is how they played before the red card. They got the early goal but Rakitic/Modric were heavily defended and were non existent until Song got sent off. If a team like Cameroon can suppress those guys, I'm worried how we'll fare against a better team. That being said, Olic and Perisic played amazing down the wings

• Locked thread