Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
that one dude in the getaway got cucked pretty bad (pants pissing at 3:45ish)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmDqDjJV3tI

wikipedia posted:

A wounded Rudy manages to drive himself to a local clinic, where he holds veterinarian Harold (James Stephens) and his wife Fran (Jennifer Tilly) hostage, then forces them to treat his wounds and drive him to El Paso. An attraction develops between Rudy and Fran and they taunt her meek husband. At a motel, Rudy has sex with Fran after tying Harold to a chair. Hearing his wife's moans and her laughter at him, a humiliated Harold commits suicide by hanging himself. Fran barely looks back as she accompanies Rudy to El Paso.

Clipperton fucked around with this message at 20:55 on May 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
double post, distracted by hot cucking

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Moridin920 posted:

Depends, it's kind of one of those are you dominant or submissive things. I'm a switch, so I enjoy watching my girlfriend get hosed but I would also enjoy loving some dude's wife or girlfriend while he watched.

just watching your gf get hosed is different from cucking, or do i have that wrong

• Locked thread