Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Wife-swap like a hurricane
Here in Cuckburg
Racist white men's secret shame
It's a cuck-blur
They wanna see their wives, nude
Gettin railed by black dudes

Cucktales, woooo!
Every day emasculation
Cucktales, woooo!
Watch my neighbour teach my wife to
gently caress-tales!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

My name's Buck and I'm here to cuck

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

nobody cucks baby in a corner

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

chippy posted:

F-find a stranger just to cuck you
I met this guy dear, can he gently caress you?
What do do? Just beat my meat yeah

Cucktales, woooo!
drat I wish my dick was working
Cucktales, woooo!
All I do is sit here jerking
gently caress-tales!

:aaa:

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Clitch posted:

That short-lived Christian Slater series, My Own Worst Enemy had a running gag where he was being cucked by his alter-ego who was much better in bed.

this is kinda like fight club, tbh

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Fun exercise: go through all the dialogue in Fight CLub and replace the word "fight" with "cuck"

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

He committed the crime of letting himself get cucked; the worst crime.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Is there a special sub-genre of cucking where a really hot, buff dude with a huge cock gets a fat, ugly dude to gently caress his wife, only the ugly dude is terrible at it, and that's somehow the turn-on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

what about watchmen? lady gets hosed by batman but dr manhattan and her had already kind of broken up but he knew that she did it even when they were dating before it happened and obviously was aware it was going on because he knew it had happened from the past even though it was in the future

more importantly, was he being cucked while also cuking himself because he would split in to 5 dudes and gangbang her?

we need to cuck deeper

*INCEPTION NOISE*

• Locked thread