Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
pretty mean to bully sid so much you make him bully himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
arnie no one forced him, he's a grown assed man who can make his own decisions about if he will or will not put his head in the toilet that day

Cool Blue Reason

by Lowtax
Much like dogs, the mouth of a toilet is actually cleaner than a human mouth, so its cool that this fat drug addict stuck his head in a toilet, and im not disappointed that he didnt drown.

dogcrash truther
Please stop talking about that idiot

bog pixie

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

sid needs to stop flushing his life away

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
make him reenact that scene from Liar Liar where dude kicks his own rear end in the bathroom

Drunk Driver Dad

blinking beacon nose posted:

make him reenact that scene from Liar Liar where dude kicks his own rear end in the bathroom

he won't do anything that might cause his own body direct harm, i already tried to get him to try and do a back flip

blinking beacon nose

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

he won't do anything that might cause his own body direct harm, i already tried to get him to try and do a back flip

make him do it with football gear on

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO2BCX8uXHQ

and he did put his head into a gross toilet

Hi im sid and welcome to jackass

blinking beacon nose

or pillows strapped to himself if he doesn't have football gear just lying around

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

can we all please pay attention to the more disturbing part of the video - sid's vision of what a bully looks like

Drunk Driver Dad

blinking beacon nose posted:

or pillows strapped to himself if he doesn't have football gear just lying around

his next thing actually is gonna involve pillows and other various padding, in a way. It will be good and funny, if sid doesn't mess it up.

Flynn Taggart

Sid wtf r u doin

blinking beacon nose

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

his next thing actually is gonna involve pillows and other various padding, in a way. It will be good and funny, if sid doesn't mess it up.

holy gently caress yea

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
sid no plz stop

Highly Unnecessary

I don't think you understand, Fiona, it's for an internet forum. An internet forum!!!

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
Forget it, Jake, it's BYOB,

nvm no cake

FluffieDuckie

holy crap

Drunk Driver Dad

thats what sid said

bog pixie

Big League BYOB

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

So, um, so did his wife film that. :(

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

lmbtfo @ each one

Drunk Driver Dad

she did, then kissed on his toilet lips and then prob sucked on his toilet penis later that night

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

she did, then kissed on his toilet lips and then prob sucked on his toilet penis later that night

brain damaged love is the best love

bog pixie

i would kiss toilet sid

ron color

Ectral posted:

i would kiss toilet sid

Squeezy Farm
a horse handicapped him as a child and youre all telling him do the monkey dance and laughing at him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Epic Hamcat posted:

a horse handicapped him as a child and youre all telling him do the monkey dance and laughing at him

that's BYOB!

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo

ur av makes me uncomfs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Solid Poopsnake posted:

ur av makes me uncomfs

Elton John's has a face like an old woman's vulva.

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo

who else will sing about lady di tho

Wrestlepig

my mum says im cool

for your next dare buy a shirt that fits

Flynn Taggart

Is that Elton John? Lol I thought it was the retarded policeman guy on youtube

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Solid Poopsnake posted:

who else will sing about lady di tho

If you listen carefully, old ladies' vaginas sing about Lady Diana all day long. Gynecologists know this and can be seen putting in earplugs when old ladies come in for their checkups.

Looke

What the hell Sid

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Epic Hamcat posted:

a horse bit scarlet johannson's foot off

Drunk Driver Dad
sids new thing will be here shortly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

something9999

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

sids new thing will be here shortly

omgomgomgomgomgomg

• Locked thread