Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

i've changed my mind gas the thread gas everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Time To Chill

Jett posted:

i've changed my mind gas the thread gas everyone

whether we're taking advantage of him or not, watching a dude troll himself this hard over and over is really funny imo

Flynn Taggart

"I'm a grown rear end man and I make my own decisions :thumbsup:"

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
Sid is amazing.

nvm no cake

Tipps posted:

Sid is amazing.

Drunk Driver Dad

Tipps posted:

Sid is amazing.

Jerkodactyl

Winnie Blue's, mate.

quote:

Today at lunch I threw a coconut slushie at my friend, it got all over him, then I yelled "Snowman bukkake" exceedingly loud at him.
He was not pleased.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I wish Sid would get a BYOB tattoo.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
Sid is wierd

Looke

Sid I love you don't ever change

saboten

Looke posted:

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Looke posted:

A Time To Chill

Looke posted:

something9999

love that the speech starts before the exhale

Jerkodactyl

Winnie Blue's, mate.

I fuckin' love sid so much

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao irl

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
watched it again

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
i love you so much sid

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

Epic Hamcat posted:

drat, and i was just starting to respect the guy.

this only makes me respect him more

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

circ dick soleil posted:

Moongrave

Finally Living Rent Free

circ dick soleil posted:

Jerkodactyl

Winnie Blue's, mate.

circ dick soleil posted:

a.lo

it is so weird seething. so weird watching these videos of sid doing these videos that will lead to absolutely nothing in the future. for i am glad that sid has gotten clean but for what? for this? was this worth fighting for? the addiction, the heartache, your past life going through struggle and torment only to end up just like his? is it a blessing or a curse? sid, i love you. you don't have to do this though, can't you feel the love for you echo across nations, across seas, across worlds? i use to be just like you know. down on my luck not a care in the world and did whateevr to maintain my high. i lied, cheat, stole, betrayed, murdered for the sake of my own benefit. look at me today though. i just recently bought a brand new tablet. i've got a great gal, and wash my car once a week. i feel that this day - today - is where i stand tall and just be myself. in the past i was trying to distance myself from me, but not anymore. i embrace me. i am me. whenever I introduce myself you better drat expect me give out my real, whole name. i am the son of a grocery store clerk and i am drat proud of that. got a nice gig now as a program assistant at etsy and i couldn't be happier. i will say one thing sid you are drat funny, no matter how cringe worthy your vids are you god drat put a smile on my face. but cmon sid, come on don't do this too often. you are a talent guy and i bet you have ambitions far greater than this. you could do anything in the world espeically with a loved one by your side. you know, i know, we know.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Your Friend posted:

it is so weird seething. so weird watching these videos of sid doing these videos that will lead to absolutely nothing in the future. for i am glad that sid has gotten clean but for what? for this? was this worth fighting for? the addiction, the heartache, your past life going through struggle and torment only to end up just like his? is it a blessing or a curse? sid, i love you. you don't have to do this though, can't you feel the love for you echo across nations, across seas, across worlds? i use to be just like you know. down on my luck not a care in the world and did whateevr to maintain my high. i lied, cheat, stole, betrayed, murdered for the sake of my own benefit. look at me today though. i just recently bought a brand new tablet. i've got a great gal, and wash my car once a week. i feel that this day - today - is where i stand tall and just be myself. in the past i was trying to distance myself from me, but not anymore. i embrace me. i am me. whenever I introduce myself you better drat expect me give out my real, whole name. i am the son of a grocery store clerk and i am drat proud of that. got a nice gig now as a program assistant at etsy and i couldn't be happier. i will say one thing sid you are drat funny, no matter how cringe worthy your vids are you god drat put a smile on my face. but cmon sid, come on don't do this too often. you are a talent guy and i bet you have ambitions far greater than this. you could do anything in the world espeically with a loved one by your side. you know, i know, we know.

m- - - mmoider???

Cool Blue Reason

by Lowtax
his life will never get better than this, its just going to keep getting worse and worse. even going back to prison or getting kicked in the head by a horse again would be moving up in the world lol

dogcrash truther

Epic Hamcat posted:

a horse handicapped him as a child and youre all telling him do the monkey dance and laughing at him

Saranya

Senator Mango posted:

I fuckin' love sid so much

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

10/10

dogcrash truther
please stop this exploitation, of a literal retard. I am using the term retard in the technical sense.

dogcrash truther
It's going to be interesting to see the dawning realization of some posters that Sid Vicious isn't just a dumb guy who acts like a retard for fun, but is actually a retard, because he can't help it, because his IQ is below 70, from being kicked in the head by a horse and then doing horse tranquilizers.

dogcrash truther
It'll be like in Arrested Development when Michael Bluth realizes that his girlfriend isn't just acting cute, but is intellectually disabled.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

dogcrash truther posted:

please stop this exploitation, of a literal retard. I am using the term retard in the technical sense.

did you watch th thing where he is in point of fact a grown rear end man?

dogcrash truther
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B__d-lyg8FE

Moongrave

Finally Living Rent Free

dogcrash truther posted:

It'll be like in Arrested Development when Michael Bluth realizes that his girlfriend isn't just acting cute, but is intellectually disabled.

that was acting

you do know the difference between acting and real life, right

dogcrash truther

Arnold of Soissons posted:

did you watch th thing where he is in point of fact a grown rear end man?

he is a man with the emotional maturity and capacity of a child, yeah

dogcrash truther
If Sid Vicious rapes and murders a pregnant woman y'all will probably be screaming for the death penalty, but the Supreme Court already ruled that he can't be put to death so joke's on you.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

dogcrash truther posted:

If Sid Vicious rapes and murders a pregnant woman y'all will probably be screaming for the death penalty, but the Supreme Court already ruled that he can't be put to death so joke's on you.

if sid vicious rapes and murders a preggers chick he will be doing it in or around gleuph ontario bc he lives there w no car, he will be entirely outside the jurisdiction of the supreme court and you know it

ron color

dogcrash truther posted:

dr dogcrash

dogcrash truther
Listen, he has a retarded face, like the kind of face that retards have. Just look at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave

Finally Living Rent Free

dogcrash truther posted:

Listen, he has a retarded face, like the kind of face that retards have. Just look at it.

that's a mirror

• Locked thread