Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Im Gonna make a comic about This

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
:f5:

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao irl

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
watched it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Your Friend posted:

it is so weird seething. so weird watching these videos of sid doing these videos that will lead to absolutely nothing in the future. for i am glad that sid has gotten clean but for what? for this? was this worth fighting for? the addiction, the heartache, your past life going through struggle and torment only to end up just like his? is it a blessing or a curse? sid, i love you. you don't have to do this though, can't you feel the love for you echo across nations, across seas, across worlds? i use to be just like you know. down on my luck not a care in the world and did whateevr to maintain my high. i lied, cheat, stole, betrayed, murdered for the sake of my own benefit. look at me today though. i just recently bought a brand new tablet. i've got a great gal, and wash my car once a week. i feel that this day - today - is where i stand tall and just be myself. in the past i was trying to distance myself from me, but not anymore. i embrace me. i am me. whenever I introduce myself you better drat expect me give out my real, whole name. i am the son of a grocery store clerk and i am drat proud of that. got a nice gig now as a program assistant at etsy and i couldn't be happier. i will say one thing sid you are drat funny, no matter how cringe worthy your vids are you god drat put a smile on my face. but cmon sid, come on don't do this too often. you are a talent guy and i bet you have ambitions far greater than this. you could do anything in the world espeically with a loved one by your side. you know, i know, we know.

m- - - mmoider???

• Locked thread