Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ron Rivera should still be fired for choosing mike shula over hue jackson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Blood lines.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I remember in camp with the Raiders, when Hue was the OC, he was always pissing off the defense. He talks poo poo a lot. The DC would be shouting "Stop him," and Hue would be like "They can't! They can't!" Really lights a fire under the offenses rear end. Still have no idea how he didn't get a job after the Raiders fired him. The Bengals are going to come out and everyone's going to be like wow Hue Jackson is a drat good OC, why hasn't anyone been using him? And the answer will be because teams are dumb and retarded.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Volkerball posted:

I remember in camp with the Raiders, when Hue was the OC, he was always pissing off the defense. He talks poo poo a lot. The DC would be shouting "Stop him," and Hue would be like "They can't! They can't!" Really lights a fire under the offenses rear end. Still have no idea how he didn't get a job after the Raiders fired him. The Bengals are going to come out and everyone's going to be like wow Hue Jackson is a drat good OC, why hasn't anyone been using him? And the answer will be because teams are dumb and retarded.

It's nice to be on the positive side of locking up a great coordinator after he he fails as a HC instead of the other way around.

Dick Lebeau was such a poo poo head coach. Then he gets gifted to our biggest rivals and they get a generational level DC at our expense. :smithicide:

Go away, you already stole Zimmer away from me.
VVV

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Jun 16, 2014

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
No seriously guys like Greg Knapp and Mike Sherman are finally going to be not poo poo this time.

That Bill Musgrave sure is an innovator.

I'm happy with Norv, but I still would have liked to see Hue Jackson run an offense with Peterson.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Jun 16, 2014

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Greg knapp has never had success at any level though.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000359109/article/cowboys-brandon-weeden-getting-all-the-first-reps

NFL.com posted:

The Dallas Cowboys are down to Brandon Weeden under center.

With Tony Romo recovering from back surgery and Kyle Orton still AWOL, the Cleveland Browns castoff is set to work exclusively with the first-team offense during this week's mandatory minicamp.

:cawg:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

quote:

Steve Doerschuk ‏@sdoerschukREP 4m

There is no consensus on who Browns players hope wins starting QB job. There are many strong opinions, just not in public.

I personally say let the best man win, but I think Hoyer will start and be given the shortest leash in history unless he wins right away.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Could've drafted JFF but noooooooope

Noah
May 31, 2011

Come at me baby bitch
Can you really call someone AWOL if he said he was retiring?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Noah posted:

Can you really call someone AWOL if he said he was retiring?

He didn't make an official announcement, he just said he was strongly considering it.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Rasczak posted:

If Romo is out, and Manziel plays well, we are going to have some world-class schadenfreude going on.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Chicago reporters are pussies. Jay Cutler had a press conference and he mentioned having a second kid, but nobody asks about the vaccination thing.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Abugadu posted:

If Romo is out, and Manziel plays well, we are going to have some world-class schadenfreude going on.

Jerry will call Manziel to apologize for not drafting him, but JFF won't pick up his money phone.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Democratic Pirate posted:

Jerry will call Manziel to apologize for not drafting him, but JFF won't pick up his money phone.

He's busy sitting in a corner while being admonished by Brady Quinn, successful browns quarterback.

Dvlos
Aug 26, 2003

"I came here to argue with you about a freaking television show!"
Dolphins minicamp is this week and apparently the high powered new look ultra high scoring offense is owned once again by the defense. I'm guessing Miami's ppg avg. will improve by 0.1

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The NFC East, ladies and gentlemen.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So Marshawn Lynch hinted at skipping minicamp, showed up to minicamp anyway, and now is being held out of minicamp with an "ankle injury." I'm starting to think he's just trolling the media at this point.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Colts minicamp started today, and the only starter in the secondary that participated was Greg "Mr. Glass" Toler. I'm not worried!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

FizFashizzle posted:

Ron Rivera should still be fired for choosing mike shula over hue jackson.

He made the wrong call like 90% of the time until the middle of last season. I wanna see a whole season of Riverboat Ron, but he might be Norv Turner-levels of great assistant/terrible HC.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Philip got Hops

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Benne posted:

So Marshawn Lynch hinted at skipping minicamp, showed up to minicamp anyway, and now is being held out of minicamp with an "ankle injury." I'm starting to think he's just trolling the media at this point.

Oh, he's definitely trolling.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Vic Fangio has been very enthusiastic about Tank Carradine and Chris Borland so far, which wouldn't be notable except that Vic Fangio doesn't get enthusiastic about anybody.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Grozz Nuy posted:

Vic Fangio has been very enthusiastic about Tank Carradine and Chris Borland so far, which wouldn't be notable except that Vic Fangio doesn't get enthusiastic about anybody.

Chris Borland was awesome as a Badger and I wish the Packers had picked him up :smith:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Grozz Nuy posted:

As long as they keep Carradine away from closets, I predict good things for him.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Rasczak posted:

Well if Weeden ends up being the guy at least the Cowboys will finally be bad enough to draft high and get a Mariota or Winston or Hundley

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

As long as they keep Carradine away from closets, I predict good things for him.

A good post.

Dvlos
Aug 26, 2003

"I came here to argue with you about a freaking television show!"
Apparently Ramerica isn't the only thing coming...

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
:bahgawd: FIGHT ALERT :bahgawd:

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 3m

On the Seahawks practice, tempers flared after Bryan Walters fell to ground and hurt shoulder on a catch in front of Earl Thomas. ...

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 2m

... some offensive players felt play was rough. A play later, Richard Sherman and Phil Bates locked up and punches thrown and fracas ensued.

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 2m

Hard feelings continued for a few more plays, with players jawing back and forth --- and Marshawn Lynch playing peacemaker.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
For whatever it's worth Dee Ford is working with the 1's while Justin Houston holds out. He passed up Frank Zombo who was there in the earlier practices, but that's not terribly impressive because Frank Zombo. Zach Fulton's splitting snaps on the first team too (sixth round guard), which once again would be more impressive if he wasn't up against something called a Rishaw Johnson.

Oh and Aaron Murray's brother is on the bachelorette show, which the associated press wrote an article about for some reason or other.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Oh and Aaron Murray's brother is on the bachelorette show, which the associated press wrote an article about for some reason or other.

He's a total bitch.

Yes I am in a relationship and I have to watch the Bachelorette.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

For whatever it's worth Dee Ford is working with the 1's while Justin Houston holds out. He passed up Frank Zombo who was there in the earlier practices, but that's not terribly impressive because Frank Zombo. Zach Fulton's splitting snaps on the first team too (sixth round guard), which once again would be more impressive if he wasn't up against something called a Rishaw Johnson.

Has anyone heard anything about McCarron or his reality show?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Grittybeard posted:

Rishaw Johnson owned the Chargers starters in that week 17 game last year, I hope it wasn't a fluke

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FizFashizzle posted:

He's a total bitch.

Yes I am in a relationship and I have to watch the Bachelorette.

Sir, I think it may be you who is the bitch.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to finish watching David Tutera's My Fair Wedding on Netflix, with my girlfriend.

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis

Chichevache posted:

Sir, I think it may be you who is the bitch.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to finish watching David Tutera's My Fair Wedding on Netflix, with my girlfriend.

Postpostpostpost

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Dirt Worshipper posted:

Postpostpostpost

I have a month of absolutely nothing to do since my motorcycle died and it was literally my only plan. Give me your number so I have somebody to text.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
You guys need girlfriends with better taste in media

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
My girlfriend and I are going to start rewatching the 49ers' last season on NFL Game Rewind soon

Checkmate :smug:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Spoeank posted:

My girlfriend and I are going to start rewatching the 49ers' last season on NFL Game Rewind soon

Checkmate :smug:

Have fun during the Seahawks games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dirt Worshipper posted:

Postpostpostpost

And none of them good, it's astounding.

• Locked thread