Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Burger Trench posted:

You have to have at least a winning season before you can start dressing like that, coach

Man as another pasty white ghost those hats are so practical from a "not dying of cancer" perspective, but they are so, so ugly. I die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Jermaine Gresham suffered some injury during the offseason and will be out into but probably not through training camp.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think more NFL teams should have giant logos on helmets. The Titans, Ravens, Colts, Packers, Niners, Cardinals, Steelers could all benefit.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Darqueze Dennard got first team reps.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Have you tried telling him to squat and hold his hands up making crab claw motions? He must be one with the ghost crab if he wants to run along X and Y.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh god, a Rex Ryan/John Harbaugh rivalry. Blood on the press room floor.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
All Harbaughs look the same to me.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Darqueze Dennard is getting first team snaps at nickle corner and Bodine's in at center.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Volkerball posted:

I remember in camp with the Raiders, when Hue was the OC, he was always pissing off the defense. He talks poo poo a lot. The DC would be shouting "Stop him," and Hue would be like "They can't! They can't!" Really lights a fire under the offenses rear end. Still have no idea how he didn't get a job after the Raiders fired him. The Bengals are going to come out and everyone's going to be like wow Hue Jackson is a drat good OC, why hasn't anyone been using him? And the answer will be because teams are dumb and retarded.

It's nice to be on the positive side of locking up a great coordinator after he he fails as a HC instead of the other way around.

Dick Lebeau was such a poo poo head coach. Then he gets gifted to our biggest rivals and they get a generational level DC at our expense. :smithicide:

Go away, you already stole Zimmer away from me.
VVV

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Jun 16, 2014

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Binns seemed like a good dude with the Bengals, never got in trouble.

Hugh Jackson apparently said that Dalton and Green were the best QB/WR duo in the league.

What the hell kind of metric is "QB/WR duo?"

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Magicpants posted:

but who is the best RG/FS duo?

If Seattle didn't have a RG it'd still be Thomas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Bengals have a couple UDFAs who will compete for fullback. There's a guy who was a DT in college but will be played at fullback in camp. There's another FB from Stanford who will be the other challenger for the spot. Them against Orson Charles will probably be one of the most interesting competitions this year for the Bengals. They both fit the traditional fullback role a lot more than Orson.

• Locked thread