Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.

Gaunab posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with her legs

her heart just exploded out of her ribcage and you askin questions bout her legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
i like to fry vegetables in olive oil and put them on noodles. V. tasty stuff

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

what's going on w/ her legs? they look like someone photoshopped some pics on to them

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Pththya-lyi posted:

quit bodyshaming you rear end in a top hat

if that fat bitch is gonna model then she opens herself up to criticism

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

i know your supposed to put it in the pot when you boil pasttas and i do it every time but i don't know why

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Olive Oil is seriously good poo poo. Like I use it for everything a lot of medium heat cooking.

poo poo you can straight up drink the poo poo its good for you.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Down With People posted:

i know your supposed to put it in the pot when you boil pasttas and i do it every time but i don't know why
because oil companies want to sell more oil. seriously you don't need to waste oil on pasta, it doesn't do poo poo. just add like a handful of salt and when it's done stuff the pasta up your rear end in a top hat.

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

Dolphin posted:

because oil companies want to sell more oil. seriously you don't need to waste oil on pasta, it doesn't do poo poo. just add like a handful of salt and when it's done stuff the pasta up your rear end in a top hat.

i have an unusually tight sphincter so if it's all the same to you i will continue oiling my pasta

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Down With People posted:

i have an unusually tight sphincter so if it's all the same to you i will continue oiling my pasta
dude don't. oil is a precious commodity and you're wasting it, just stuff it dry like everyone else.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
people put olive oil into the water that they boil pasta in :wtc:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

like if you want olive oil on your pasta put it on afterwards you weirdo

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

baw posted:

like if you want olive oil on your pasta put it on afterwards you weirdo

okay thanks for yourre interesting, opinion,

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Down With People posted:

okay thanks for yourre interesting, opinion,

He's kinda right. It seems weird to put it in boiling water.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

let's go easy on him, i think he learned his lesson

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"let me just put this insoluble liquid into this boiling water with the pasta. oh look it's floating on top and not touching poo poo, it must be magically doing something. i'm so smart for doing this"

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

Al Borland posted:

He's kinda right. It seems weird to put it in boiling water.

yeah it's one of those things i learned from my parents but neither of them are that good at cooking

baw
Nov 5, 2008

i'm sure your parents are otherwise cool people

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Down With People posted:

yeah it's one of those things i learned from my parents but neither of them are that good at cooking

True now pots of boiling oil I could see being dumped on people. That could work... Problem with olive oil in that situation is the low boiling temperature you could only get it a little scalding before its start to smoke.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Down With People posted:

or parenting

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

The oil changes the surface properties of the water preventing it from boiling over additionally it coats the pasta preventing it from sticking together i'm literally a cook irl and powerful

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Humboldt Squid posted:

The oil changes the surface properties of the water preventing it from boiling over additionally it coats the pasta preventing it from sticking together i'm literally a cook irl and powerful
you're literally bullshit irl

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

now i don't know what to think

baw
Nov 5, 2008

if your pasta sticks together then youre dumb or easily distracted. ditto for water boiling over. he is trolling you! dont think he wont troll you just because he is a mod

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot

Humboldt Squid posted:

False, also the oil will make it harder for the pasta to absorb your sauce later on. :)

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Apply olive oil as a lubricant to help penetrate those tricky orifices.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Low smoke point. Useless for cooking things. Use peanut oil.

*** BULLETIN ***
SALAD ALERT
IF USING SALAD OLIVE OIL IS DOPE
ALSO VINEGAR
*** END BULLETIN ***

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Down With People posted:

now i don't know what to think

Has it killed you yet?

No?
So it can only make you stronger.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

fyodor posted:

Low smoke point. Useless for cooking things. Use peanut oil.

*** BULLETIN ***
SALAD ALERT
IF USING SALAD OLIVE OIL IS DOPE
ALSO VINEGAR
*** END BULLETIN ***

bah you can cook it at medium flame really easy i use it for meats that don't require high all the time. Less greasy and tastier.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Al Borland posted:

bah you can cook it at medium flame really easy i use it for meats that don't require high all the time. Less greasy and tastier.

Really? I was taught since I was young that that stuff is salad oil. Low and slow with a low smoke point oil sounds delicious, since you put it that way.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

fyodor posted:

Really? I was taught since I was young that that stuff is salad oil. Low and slow with a low smoke point oil sounds delicious, since you put it that way.

I've never had issues with it. You just watch for wrinkles to appear in the oil and its good to go! Works with chicken, turkey, beef and fish just fine.

E: also its great for basting with mixed herbal seasoning blends and salt. Just slather poo poo with it or do it with butter if you wanna be a fatty.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

TheChad posted:

False, also the oil will make it harder for the pasta to absorb your sauce later on. :)

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Zeniel posted:

Apply olive oil as a lubricant to help penetrate those tricky orifices.

Hey when you run outta normal lube...

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

TheChad posted:

Everything i've ever known is a lie

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
i too like olive oil for dipping bread and salad dressings and such. However for frying you really should try clarified butter or lard sometime, it is divine.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Regular olive oil is better than extra virgin. Milder taste and slightly higher smoke point

baw posted:

people put olive oil into the water that they boil pasta in :wtc:

P.S. You only need like a pea sized bit of toothpaste on your brush, too.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
Here you go OP:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Sigma-X posted:

Here you go OP:

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

GelatinSkeleton posted:

also its cool to fry fish in olive oil for dinner

gently caress that poo poo. Olive oil burns too fast to fry meat in it.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I have made olive oil from my own olive trees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Sigma-X posted:

Here you go OP:

• Locked thread