Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

I just wanted to let you fuckers know I bought 100% Orange Juice because of you. I actually beat one of the campaigns, too.

It was not worth it, this game is bullshit. I blame you forever.

Not really, it's okay I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Infinity Gaia posted:

I just wanted to let you fuckers know I bought 100% Orange Juice because of you. I actually beat one of the campaigns, too.

It was not worth it, this game is bullshit. I blame you forever.

Not really, it's okay I guess.

Did you feel like having a seizure constantly?

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Missing Name posted:

Did you feel like having a seizure constantly?

Yes, but thankfully I have a high level of anime protection, so I wasn't too affected by all the BONUSU.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Goddammit. It's 50% off :shepspends:

steam id: Missing Name

this username should be a shock

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Buried alive posted:

Anything without armor piercing is only good for killing fodder, which after a few levels is more fun to do with a sword anyway. Note that every time you reload, you get rid of all remaining bullets in that clip magazine.

FTFY

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

I'm back with a brand new rap! Also empty nest syndrome because the archivegheddon ate my two threads that I had and I can't even retrieve the beautiful posts the people made! I'm mad as hell so I'm going to take it out on you by posting a bunch!

EntranceJew fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Aug 18, 2014

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Huh. I've had a gift for that Dead Island Epidemic beta sitting in my Steam inventory for ages now, always wondered what the actual game was like. It looks sort of interesting at least, but i'm not a huge MOBA guy so i'll probably never touch it still. If you guys are cool with it, I could always give it away here :v:

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

T1g4h posted:

Huh. I've had a gift for that Dead Island Epidemic beta sitting in my Steam inventory for ages now, always wondered what the actual game was like. It looks sort of interesting at least, but i'm not a huge MOBA guy so i'll probably never touch it still. If you guys are cool with it, I could always give it away here :v:

I'm perfectly fine with giveaways, hell:

Unless someone wants to burden me with having pages upon pages of dead island because that's pretty fun on it's own right.

Also: T-t-t-tripple feature.

Now maybe Micolithe will get off my balls about my secret backlog, or maybe pins will stop being a bitch and post the rest of F.E.A.R. 3

EntranceJew fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 18, 2014

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

EntranceJew posted:

I'm perfectly fine with giveaways, hell:

Unless someone wants to burden me with having pages upon pages of dead island because that's pretty fun on it's own right.

It's the gift you deserve, though perhaps not the gift you'd ever want.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

EntranceJew posted:

Now maybe Micolithe will get off my balls about my secret backlog, or maybe pins will stop being a bitch and post the rest of F.E.A.R. 3

If it helps encourage y'all, I'm looking forward to seeing more of FEAR 3.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

If it helps encourage y'all, I'm looking forward to seeing more of FEAR 3.

Fear 3 went the way of the original frolf thread. Entrancejew loving knows this.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
The audio levels on that PangYa video are pretty great. Outstanding, even. Back in my day we called it Albatross18 and I think there were only oneor two anime hentai girls.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

The audio levels on that PangYa video are pretty great. Outstanding, even. Back in my day we called it Albatross18 and I think there were only oneor two anime hentai girls.

I had my headset volume slider hosed so yeah I didn't realize at the time that the video was goofed, but it was also one of the only usable videos featuring team golfmatch. The next video is also patched together from some broken samples to put them all in one place because I forgot to turn on "keep recording if network connection is lost" -- not to mention that there's no way to get back into a game of PangYa if you get booted for a timeout. After that, though, it should be smooth sailing. (Blame the people watching the stream, they never complained about my levels.)

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I know I don't visit all that often, and lately I've been having spotty connections when everyone else in my dorm is using the internet, but did I really have to get locked out of the Mumble server?

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

itsadoku maus

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I'm going to open all of those at the same time and just listen to the combined audio. I hope that's alright with you.

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?!"

Easy, just burn your house down.
My speakers are now broken, do I sue GoonHouse or do I sue Level Slide?

Just kidding I'm suing both.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

You can sue me, but my yaoi golf balls are the only thing of value.

e: I certainly wasn't expecting Pangya lore.

e2:

Level Slide fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Sep 2, 2014

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Geez, I guess that's a good video log for the next few weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Dear Entran Cejew, your videos are long and boring, please edit them to highlights and maybe add Kirby music. Thanks, and have fun.

• Locked thread