Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I love NIN but Trent Reznor writes some shittastic lyrics

"Slipping on the tears you made me cry"

"Watching fate as it flows down the path we have chose"

Also Sam Hall is the best song on The Man Comes Around :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
Johnny Cash took a whiny, emo song from noted crybaby Trent Reznor and made it sound Deep and Important, so I would say that cover is more than okay.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I like them both. yes the NIN version is angsty and emo but it has that cool creepy ending where the narrator presumably kills himself.

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
the dowanward spiral is legit one of the best albums of the nineties. if you disagree that's fine music is very subjective

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Medium Cool posted:

the dowanward spiral is legit one of the best albums of the nineties. if you disagree that's fine music is very subjective

for all my sass, I personally agree with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
this thread sucked two months ago and it still sucks

• Locked thread