Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xopods
Oct 26, 2010

PM me your mailing address merk.

My publisher has said he'll take care of the free copies for this and any subsequent tournaments, which is nice of him... but what that means is that if you want a signed copy, you'll have to wait until the next time I see him. I don't know when that will be. So let me know if you'd like me to get him to send out an unsigned copy right away, or if you'll wait for a signed one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

congrats merk, you're the only one i didn't mind losing to :3:

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Ernie. posted:

congrats merk, you're the only one i didn't mind losing to :3:

Honestly I wouldn't have minded losing to you either. That first mafia game stung.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

apostateCourier posted:

Honestly I wouldn't have minded losing to you either. That first mafia game stung.

i am actually quite happy that it got you hooked on mafia, though! i'm sure you'll return the favor to me some time, i am now terrible at mafia, absolutely

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I killed it on this table. I did OK on the last table, but I feel like I ran away with it here. I had a pretty good idea what was going on almost every round.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm huge into Liar's Dice. My friends and I play it literally every time we get together for board games as our closer for the night.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

merk posted:

I'm huge into Liar's Dice. My friends and I play it literally every time we get together for board games as our closer for the night.

That explains it. The rest of us never successfully targeted you with anything either, which certainly helped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Hey xopods did you ever send my copy because if so the USPS ate it <:mad:>

• Locked thread