Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SymfonyMan posted:

Hey duuuuuuude, how about some moooooooooore effoooooooort

All right then!

Say Nothing fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Jul 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hey duuuuuuude, how about some moooooooooore effoooooooort

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Illuminati

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Eponymouse
Nov 2, 2013

Beneath the skin, we are already one.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/bc/d7/49/bcd74955a0675d03945a51a387527f5c.jpg:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Gonna issue a fatwā on dem titties.
A fatwā saying that they are some bomb rear end titties..

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

my fifth pillar of islam is ready for her titties

e; heh more like fifth pillar of "i slam" am i right guys?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Totally forgot about this thread.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

I don't hate Nick Ulillillia Smith the gross pizza virgin, at all... but I kind of need him to fail and die an unhappy, early and uncomfortable death anyway, seeing as how it would be too painful for me to find out now - as I struggle to coordinate a career, kids, spouse, friends - that a man my age could really be happy just eating pizza and playing video games all day.

This is stuff I used to enjoy but don't really have time for anymore, and have down prioritized hard since "growing up" and every now and then I miss it and think, you know, how great would it be if I could just play video games all day and eat pizza without dying at age 35, and nobody bothered me and I didn't have to work? But I don't really believe that I WANT any of that, I tell myself, because as most people I think I sort of hope that all this hard work I put into my life will somehow pay off, or make me "more" happy" than just pure hedonism could, or at least I want to sort of believe that my own happiness is somehow connected to effort or my job or something stupid, when in reality the bottom line is that when I die nothing I do or can do or will have done will mean more, in the grand scheme of things, than anything that happened in the life of Nick Smith. Which is horrifying, really. So I am glad he is miserable, because I too am miserable and I think we all are fundamentally miserable because of this sort of, uh, gap between all the things we do and our fundamental knowledge that none of them matter all that much... you know, between all the effort we put into things (into being good people living good lives that are filled with productivity and love and human compassion), and the lengths we go to to forget that we know that some day it will all die with us anyway...

So it would be really good, for my own mental health and outlook, if he died miserably and very vocally while broadcasting his decline on the internet for the world to see. In that sense he is sort of an artist with all the polarities reversed. I don't want people to do something TOO well, and survive for too long and live a happy life, because that would be unbearable and mean that my own long life of mediocre, cookie cutter contentment and happiness was not justified....Like. If you are super good at something, I kinda need to see you die at age 28, for me to not feel horrible that I am not good at anything except staying alive... and in the same spirit, I don't want people to do TOO badly and survive in utter, happy hedonism, because that too would mean that my own life was wrong, or misguided. If you drive in the left lane on the highway and video film people who tailgate you, you must die. It is anthropological fact.

So in that sense, the life of Uli - and the watching of Uli - makes me aware that I am a petty and scared man, which makes me even more hostile to him, which in turn makes me feel more petty. It is a vicious circle and the only way out of it, is his death. They used to drag the beautiful Mayan virgins with the longest, darkest hair, to the top of the pyramids to sacrifice them to their gods, because they thought it was necessary. On SA, we need the computer virgin with the long red grease-hair and bald spot to drag himself up his virtual pyramid and die up there, miserably, so that we may continue to believe that we live the right lives. We are the high priests, and the drought is coming. Everything is going to dry up and die out, and we are desperate. I don't hate Uli Smith, who once tugged so hard on a dog's wiener that it almost broke, because he did not understand it was humping - but none the less I feel a strong, primal craving for him to die so that I may live.

Also it is funny that he talks like he wants to do his mom, who looks like his sister, whom he also talks about like he wants to do.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Police Automaton posted:

I don't hate Nick Ulillillia Smith the gross pizza virgin, at all... but I kind of need him to fail and die an unhappy, early and uncomfortable death anyway, seeing as how it would be too painful for me to find out now - as I struggle to coordinate a career, kids, spouse, friends - that a man my age could really be happy just eating pizza and playing video games all day.

This is stuff I used to enjoy but don't really have time for anymore, and have down prioritized hard since "growing up" and every now and then I miss it and think, you know, how great would it be if I could just play video games all day and eat pizza without dying at age 35, and nobody bothered me and I didn't have to work? But I don't really believe that I WANT any of that, I tell myself, because as most people I think I sort of hope that all this hard work I put into my life will somehow pay off, or make me "more" happy" than just pure hedonism could, or at least I want to sort of believe that my own happiness is somehow connected to effort or my job or something stupid, when in reality the bottom line is that when I die nothing I do or can do or will have done will mean more, in the grand scheme of things, than anything that happened in the life of Nick Smith. Which is horrifying, really. So I am glad he is miserable, because I too am miserable and I think we all are fundamentally miserable because of this sort of, uh, gap between all the things we do and our fundamental knowledge that none of them matter all that much... you know, between all the effort we put into things (into being good people living good lives that are filled with productivity and love and human compassion), and the lengths we go to to forget that we know that some day it will all die with us anyway...

So it would be really good, for my own mental health and outlook, if he died miserably and very vocally while broadcasting his decline on the internet for the world to see. In that sense he is sort of an artist with all the polarities reversed. I don't want people to do something TOO well, and survive for too long and live a happy life, because that would be unbearable and mean that my own long life of mediocre, cookie cutter contentment and happiness was not justified....Like. If you are super good at something, I kinda need to see you die at age 28, for me to not feel horrible that I am not good at anything except staying alive... and in the same spirit, I don't want people to do TOO badly and survive in utter, happy hedonism, because that too would mean that my own life was wrong, or misguided. If you drive in the left lane on the highway and video film people who tailgate you, you must die. It is anthropological fact.

So in that sense, the life of Uli - and the watching of Uli - makes me aware that I am a petty and scared man, which makes me even more hostile to him, which in turn makes me feel more petty. It is a vicious circle and the only way out of it, is his death. They used to drag the beautiful Mayan virgins with the longest, darkest hair, to the top of the pyramids to sacrifice them to their gods, because they thought it was necessary. On SA, we need the computer virgin with the long red grease-hair and bald spot to drag himself up his virtual pyramid and die up there, miserably, so that we may continue to believe that we live the right lives. We are the high priests, and the drought is coming. Everything is going to dry up and die out, and we are desperate. I don't hate Uli Smith, who once tugged so hard on a dog's wiener that it almost broke, because he did not understand it was humping - but none the less I feel a strong, primal craving for him to die so that I may live.

Also it is funny that he talks like he wants to do his mom, who looks like his sister, whom he also talks about like he wants to do.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof