Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orv
May 4, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Edit - It's pretty drat comical that my group of three friends were able to capture and contain a few of the other players to the point they got mad and raged quit the server. That's gotta be worth something.

This game is super early, but it's also ripe for griefing. When you Use (E) another player you'll get the option to tie them up if you have bolas, which is instantaneous and immediately makes them prone and unable to do anything but be dragged around by you. As of a patch ago when you drag a tied player underwater they drown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011

Zsinjeh posted:

This game has a lot of potential and I've had a bunch of fun, but it still really feels alpha as gently caress. Sadly it runs like poo poo for me on a laptop (that still runs most everything else a-ok though) so I'll take a break until some optimization or at the very least graphical options besides just resolution :v:

Though I did manage to change them a bit by editing the DefaultSystemPreferences in the config folder of the game.

One lingering question I had while playing though, was leaf-camo customization in the game? I tried looking all over for loose leaves on the ground but I don't think I saw anything. Are they very rare or not enabled yet?

They're not in yet sadly.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Esroc posted:

So I'm hearing rumblings around the internet that the devs cut and ran. Any truth to this or are the devs just too busy to pander to the pubbies and its pissing them off?

Evidence is mounting pretty quickly to support that theory. Their biggest in absentia advocate, a forums mod cum junior team member had his contract with them expire and not be renewed so he stopped posting an official capacity. No updates of any kind on Twitter, Kickstarter, Facebook, the forums or what have you.

Ah well.

• Locked thread