Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

This time I am not going to completely forget this game exists and hide from shame.

I'm here to take my vows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I'm still keen.

It's too early for me to make puns though.

You should try. It's a good habit.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Let's find the scum Spanish Inquisition-style.

Now, who'd like to be tortured first?

How about we have an Inquisition and a bake sale! I know Sister Capps can make some delicious cookies and it seems like you're handy with some thumbscrews. I'd say it's a win-win as long as the money goes to the fund to help educational opportunities for underprivileged children.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Peta please don't use the H word. As a white male I suffer enough already

White male huh? We've got ourselves a wolf in the flock, sisters. ##vote Opop

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am going to the priest to get him to consecrate this turbo.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I'm putting incense on it and everything. I'll be incensed if this doesn't go through.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Once Opop is dead I think we should probably put his heart in a jar and then let tourists come see the heart of a traitor. This sounds like something Jesus would be totally down for.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Puntification posted:

I would be ok with getting turboed. I feel given the theme it should be called martyring though ##vote puntification

Hello new person I think it's best if you switch your vote to the Canadian beaver. Please do not put yourself out on a limb when it's obvious that the Serpent is here in our garden of Gethsemane.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Opopanax posted:

##vote puntificaiton TUR-BO TUR-BO TUR-BO

Blood for the Abrahamic God

Third person to jump on bandwagon. Check and mate. Get this scum outta our beautiful Nunnery.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Let's have a turbo every day. I suggest Opop tomorrow.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

In three days you'll rise to turbo again.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

:drac: I'm not dead yet. I'm going to the big city to join my T-rex partner and bust some heads. My time here is done~ :drac:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Let it be known that ol' Doc Hurt was right all along. I really couldn't believe Opop got away with the "voting for myself" gambit but it was well played. Good job Capps and Kasch

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

That sounds like quitter speak. What does this thread and the award winning movie Jingle All the Way have in common??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

It's turbo time. ##vote Puntification

• Locked thread