Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Bangbus makes a killing in India

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

amityville anus posted:

Bangbus makes a killing in India

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

eat pray get gangraped and hanged

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I will vouch for everyone saying India sucks 'cause I been there and it sucks.
Nepal is pretty awesome though, and full of millionaire backpackers.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Das Boo posted:

I will vouch for everyone saying India sucks 'cause I been there and it sucks.
Nepal is pretty awesome though, and full of millionaire backpackers.

nepal is maoist so it figures that it would own

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i like how this thread got necroed and no one cares because we could have this thread everyday

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Morkyz posted:

yes they were op

don't bring back dead threads you dumb poo poo god drat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
india is such a loving lovely country. like, literally.

they poo poo out in the open.

its a beautiful diverse country but holy poo poo its loving trashed.

i knew a person that wouldnt tolerate people taking poo poo about india and went over for a 3 month volunteer mission and almost immediately was hospitalized with some insane sickness and then returned soon after they got well enough to get on a plane.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

babypolis posted:

i like how this thread got necroed and no one cares because we could have this thread everyday

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this tragic events make me think twice about wanting to do some rapes

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Everyday Lurker posted:

don't bring back dead threads you dumb poo poo god drat

gently caress you, I'm going to bring back 3 more just because you said that

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
ibtimes.co.uk/india-girl-burned-alive-refusing-stop-using-mobile-phone

give them the bola already

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hahahah. wow. loving epic. lol. third world country did a thing that's wierd and backwards. who the gently caress would have thogt??????????

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

hahahah. wow. loving epic. lol. third world country did a thing that's wierd and backwards. who the gently caress would have thogt??????????
give them the run down, Larry!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
india sucks

we should bomb them next

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

thats a bit extreme reaction to shitposting

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i wonder what would happen if there was an ebola outbreak in india.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i mean all it takes is one dead ebola victim floating down the ganges river really.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

slik necropost breh

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Tsinava posted:

i mean all it takes is one dead ebola victim floating down the ganges river really.

i dont think you 'get' ebola

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

RideTheSpiral posted:

i dont think you 'get' ebola

oh.

i just assumed if you drink and bathed in the water a dead ebola body was rotting in you would get ebola.

am i wrong.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
They sometimes have vigilante executions against rapists, so they aren't all that bad. At least it's better than how America handles it.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
actually i looked ebola up. it doesn't last that long in water.

i learned something today. thx RideTheSpiral

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MizPiz posted:

They sometimes have vigilante executions against rapists, so they aren't all that bad. At least it's better than how America handles it.

hahaah. yeah. i agree. brutal vigilante justice to combat the roving murder/rape/arson gangs. better than the american justice system, guys!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tsinava posted:

i wonder what would happen if there was an ebola outbreak in india.
less than a hundredth of a percent of the population would die and widespread ebola panic would lead to rumors that rape protects from ebola

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol you think india is bad..... wait till you see detroit! -- that idiot with a newbie avatar

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Larry Parrish posted:

hahaah. yeah. i agree. brutal vigilante justice to combat the roving murder/rape/arson gangs. better than the american justice system, guys!

Yes, vigilante justice is better than protecting the livelihoods of rapists and trying to figure out how the victim is to blame.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

MizPiz posted:

Yes, vigilante justice is better than protecting the livelihoods of rapists and trying to figure out how the victim is to blame.
it will be just like charlie bronson death wish... the down trodden people stand up to the big guys!!

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
they learned well from their english masters

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MizPiz posted:

lol. i agree, the assumption of innocent until proven guility is so stupid!!! you are literally the same as someone who jumps to assume the victim is lying, and are wrong for the same reasons. good job on holding a minority opinion so you can feel good about yourself though. fucfking dnd/oldgbs/pyf faggots ruining the sancticity of my indian rape thread, which nobody actually wants to read.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

MizPiz posted:

Yeah because if india is known for anything it's their no nonsense attitude towards rape.

You are a very sheltered honkey if you think the way the nation of India handles sexual assault is better than the United States, or any country in the western world, or a hell of a lot of other countries in the world.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

In non-rape related news, a tiger ate someone who climbed into the enclosure in some Indian zoo.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/09/23/white-tiger-kills-young-man-who-climbed-into-animals-moat-surrounded-enclosure-at-indian-zoo-says/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
india is such a nasty country i bet they don't even shower after they do their sweaty gangrapes

• Locked thread