Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Even in goofy rear end music videos they're like "let's get women to dance with us by being creepy on a loving bus"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcDPGMhgISE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Manifest posted:

I wanted to visit India

Honest question, why do people want to visit india? I legit don't understand.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

theperminator posted:

On a Bus in India: "The culture is so ancient, and it's a very spiritual place. . . oh poo poo I'm being raped! No don't intervene, they'll kill you. Just let them have their way and hope none of them has any acid on their person. Luckily I brought an HIV drug regimen, but I'm not sure if I can keep it down long enough to work as I am vomiting every 5 minutes due to food poisoning."

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Kombotron posted:

she needs poop replacement therPy tell her she needs to swallow a small piece of healthy poo poo or have a poo poo enema stuffed in her rear end and she needs to hold it in there for 4 hours. just take a poo poo put it in adisposable blender and put it in a tube and. then up her rear end. it willcreplace her stomach fora and she will be good again.

HTH

Normally, when a species becomes too dominant in its environment (in this case humans) those other species that prey on it increase too and cut down those numbers and that dominance, eventually leading to something that idiots think is a kind of "balance". Pft, like ecologies are all about harmony and peace and bullshit. All animals have wars. (Lifeforms that refuse to have wars end up endangered or extinct...when was the last time you saw a panda kill a guy?)

In this case, humans have no predators except for boring little bacteria and viruses (and prions once people revert to cannibalism). But the thing is, if you were a bacteria, why would you infect, I dunno...something endangered like tigers or something when so much more biomass is taken up by these primate human things? Our position is fragile, you let down your guard for a second and even your "friendly" bacteria will pounce and start devouring you from the inside out.

It's kinda hilarious to think that the top of the food chain is not taken by humans, nor even by clostridium, but by whatever bacteriophage preys on clostridium. In the long loooong term, India's human population will be stable, poop making and flesh eating bacteria alone will take up the slack if given even the hint of a chance, helped along by starvation, but it would take a while and would really screw up the world as a whole and the environment.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

IronClaymore posted:

Normally, when a species becomes too dominant in its environment (in this case humans) those other species that prey on it increase too and cut down those numbers and that dominance, eventually leading to something that idiots think is a kind of "balance". Pft, like ecologies are all about harmony and peace and bullshit. All animals have wars. (Lifeforms that refuse to have wars end up endangered or extinct...when was the last time you saw a panda kill a guy?)

In this case, humans have no predators except for boring little bacteria and viruses (and prions once people revert to cannibalism). But the thing is, if you were a bacteria, why would you infect, I dunno...something endangered like tigers or something when so much more biomass is taken up by these primate human things? Our position is fragile, you let down your guard for a second and even your "friendly" bacteria will pounce and start devouring you from the inside out.

It's kinda hilarious to think that the top of the food chain is not taken by humans, nor even by clostridium, but by whatever bacteriophage preys on clostridium. In the long loooong term, India's human population will be stable, poop making and flesh eating bacteria alone will take up the slack if given even the hint of a chance, helped along by starvation, but it would take a while and would really screw up the world as a whole and the environment.

The chief god of India is Nurgle

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

theperminator posted:

you consider yourself 'spiritual' but not religious.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
Maybe the bacteria do not want to be the bad guys but they have no choice. Stop blaming bacterians.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

burritolingus posted:

They should be more like America
This

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
isnt it weird when indians immigrate they like totally dont act this way at all.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

India is proof that light skinned people are factually better.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ignoarints posted:

isnt it weird when indians immigrate they like totally dont act this way at all.
guessing the ones capable of comprehending the concept of travel havent been culturally conditioned into remorseless rape machines

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

theperminator posted:

My parents want to visit India. They haven't even made any plans or arrangements, haven't even picked the year, but I'm already planning the eulogy. I even have a solicitor lined up to do the probate.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Ignoarints posted:

brain drain man. All the smart and good people (with money) get the gently caress out of India.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

burritolingus posted:

They should be more like America

Hey man, we're trying. Slowly but surely, one day at a time, we're turning the rest of the world into America. Though I'm not so sure India can be salvaged, it just might be literally too lovely.

Ignoarints posted:

It's because we only accept the successful Indians, like doctors. Do you really think the US or Europe is going to accept a bunch of immigrants that bathe in corpse filled toxic rivers, live in poo poo strewn cities and have gangrape as a national pastime?

Mustang fucked around with this message at 17:31 on May 30, 2014

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

quote:

Something happened...

Okay.

quote:

...in India...

Was it rape?

quote:

...involving two sisters

It was rape wasn't it.

myshl0ng posted:

It was rape and murder

Called it.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

When all these spiritual tourists go there sightseeing does the brain block out all the piles of poo poo and dead bodies because one would think it's pretty hard to be spiritual while surrounded by poo poo, piss and death

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
No see that's just the spirit getting rid of all the toxins and everything.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

The comments know what they're talking about.

quote:

Actually, this is exactly how America does it, using violence to beat the Indians [Native Americans] to death, pushing the Asian, African, and poor out into the country, running the poor white people into the surrounding outskirts of the cities. America’s police are even more terrible than China’s chengguan. If you’re within two meters of a police officer, you have to raise your hands, otherwise American police have the right to shoot you dead.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Indian one: "If we're gonna murder her anyway, its practically a net gain in joy in the world if we rape her right?"

Indian two: "That is true friend, very wise."

Indian three: "HGUHLLLHUUGHLUGHH *sob*"

Spiritual as hell.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

The worst part is, America has been trying to EMULATE this backwards culture for the last several years at least.

Their numbers have been growing in Austin TX...... we must act now

lol whut

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

My Q-Face posted:

India wins again! I think its record lately is actually better than Africa's

Africa has pretty good music though

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
hypothetically speaking, if there was a nuclear war between India and Pakistan, would there be a downside?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

hypothetically speaking, if there was a nuclear war between India and Pakistan, would there be a downside?

Israel would have to find something else to do.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
were the rapists virgins

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!

boom boom boom posted:

That depends on if you like existing or not.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Looks like the mother of one of the victims got raped for refusing to drop charges.

http://news.yahoo.com/rape-victims-mother-attacked-northern-india-093909312.html

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I used to think visiting India would be interesting, but then I realised the only good thing about India is Indian food.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Infidel Castro posted:

I used to think visiting India would be interesting, but then I realised the only good thing about India is Indian food.

actually it's not even that good. UK (and other countries) have better Indian food since it's not make with poo poo-water and have more (and better) meats. white people basically take ethnic foods and make them edible, delish and better for te most part

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Xaris posted:

actually it's not even that good. UK (and other countries) have better Indian food since it's not make with poo poo-water and have more (and better) meats. white people basically take ethnic foods and make them edible, delish and better for te most part

White people can't do any of that though? Have you ever seen those videos with like Gordon Ramsey working in an Indian restaurant or a Sushi place? Complete gently caress up. The only thing white people are good at is that nerd poo poo where they do stuff like make bacon and egg ice cream or retarded stuff like that.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
hi, i just want to say that we should either colonize India again, or nuke it. probably the latter tho. thanks for reading my post

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Indeed, if they won't let us bring civilization to their country we should nuke the savages

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Mustang posted:

Indeed, if they won't let us bring civilization to their country we should nuke the savages

I mean England failed to do that

Not all the crumpets and tea breaks in the world can tame that place

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Mustang posted:

yeah

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Stoning victim Farzana Parveen’s husband Mohammad Iqbal ‘admits strangling his first wife to death’

Oh wait this Pakistan, not India. Where's that muslim thread.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Blistex posted:

I wonder if there is some sort of sexual assault trend in India?

there probably is in your neighborhood too judging from your search history.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

allah is the light

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

theperminator posted:

it's a popular destination for rape enthusiasts

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

boom boom boom posted:

Well...the bureaucrats who handle foreign aid will have to find new countries to distribute it to. Theoretically, this could take a while, be a long and drawn out process handled by bureaucrats.

And I mean, it's hypothetically possible that for one or two already mentally unstable bureaucrats, these being people like everyone else with issues and lives and families and so forth, with all the strengths and weaknesses of regular working people, because that's who they are, that this slightly increased workload could potentially push them over the edge and they would commit suicide. And what with providing pensions to the widow and children, funeral and life insurance, the cost ends up being dispersed through insurance premiums, and everyone will end up copping some $0.0001 increase in their yearly expenditures.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

burritolingus posted:

Oh no, people can afford and obtain medicine. How dreadful. They should be more like America, where you can't visit the doctor and have to medicate yourself on dog drugs.

lol India's poor can't afford toilet paper let alone unregulated medicine. They go temples to prey away their ailments and drink water from the ganges which surprisingly does not work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Lonely Virgil posted:

lol India's poor can't afford toilet paper let alone unregulated medicine. They go temples to prey away their ailments and drink water from the ganges which surprisingly does not work.

oh sacred poo poo river, please cure my stomach cramps and roiling rear end fountain

• Locked thread