Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I bought NOFX socks at Warped Tour 2002. They said NOFX Sox on one side and NOFX Sux on the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Drugs are good and if you do them people think that you're cool

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
What I wouldn't give to see her pee, between two parked cars, on a well lit street!

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Ska's not dead

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

oliwan posted:

What's your favourite Lagwagon album op

Not op but whatever song was on Physical Fatness is probably best

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Blahsmack posted:

nah dudes the vandals are way better

Does anyone else remember that Vin Diesel movie XXX where the sophisticated Eastern European villain has a profound love of the Vandals classic Anarchy Burger (hold the government please!)?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Captain Matchbox posted:

Should I bother seeing propagandhi again next week? Y/N

Y, they will change the way you think about government and important social issues like why you shouldn't drink milk because dairy is rape

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Uranium 235 posted:

came here to post this

Drugs are neat, and you can buy them relatively cheap.

Is this thread really dying already?

Other topics we could talk about : punk compilations, Manic Panic hair dye, Warped Tour, or if anybody actually liked Me First and the Gimme Gimmes!

For instance, did you know there was a Fat Wreck Chords compilation released in 2010 called "Harder, Fatter + Louder!"? It's the 13th compilation they've released! It's weird how time didn't stop when we stopped giving a poo poo about Fat Wreck Chords compilations. And Punk-O-Rama apparently went up to 10!

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Gaz2k21 posted:

When they played in London they demanded that my friend crowd surf...... Watch this video to see why....

http://youtu.be/Sohg5dIXFBw

Hahaha, that wasn't something I've seen before! I miss all the energy at punk shows, it was cool seeing the entire floor moving. Even really energetic bands like the Hold Steady I've seen a half dozen times and I never see everybody moving like that anymore.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
My vagina has two sets of lips / but I don't get monthly blood drips.

Worst NOFX couplet ever?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

drunk asian neighbor posted:

Their first album was better than Viking IMO

For real, the first album has the great Billy Bragg cover and the weirdness of 10 Plagues of Egypt and some good sentimental punk memories. Viking has that song about stabbing and didn't the cover have like Asian hookers on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

JawKnee posted:

punk bands should only be allowed to put out one album and that's it

maaaaaaaybe 2 if they already have stuff they want to record before they get signed anywhere

I feel like any punk band probably has enough spunk and energy to put out one unambiguously awesome single. Collecting all those singles would be really good listening--I mean, not to start a fight with any diehard Stiff Little Fingers or Damned fans, but have they done anything better than "Suspect Device" and "Neat Neat Neat" in their entire careers? The albums are okay in a kind of late '70s background rock noise way, but I dunno. Basically any punk band probably has at least one really good song, but most aren't the Clash.

• Locked thread