Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

What does NOFX think about the fats?????????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYeFC7Jj-bM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh oh my

MOOBS! posted:

hey what about 88 fingers louie i like them need to know if thats a bad opinion

Its ok :)

Lagwagon is good too dont be upset

Dandywalken fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Jun 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

poo poo I just got lunched on :eyepop:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, Greg's a great guy Im told (from people who've met him, also making pretend I know more about him that I do) but their newer poo poo isnt so great :( At least him and Fat Mike have taken the whole "The song we're about to play is older than our audience" thing in stride and not being all lovely about it.

The George Bush album poo poo was lame though. Fat Mike c'mon. C'mon Fat Mike.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Lori Meyers was a good song imo

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Costello Jello posted:

Guys, guys, please. I know there's a wide range of punk between eye-rolling horrible and better stuff like the aforementioned Bad Religion album. But in retrospect, it's all bad. All of it. Bad.

Pretty much. Its still great though now and then.

• Locked thread