Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Should be sleeping posted:

So Lara Croft is just sexy link?

Link is sexy Link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

wtf why was this thread resurrected

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

making conan play through it was the best thing to come out of Tomb Raider

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

BottledBodhisvata posted:

No, but I can imagine their reaction was the same.

That part is such bullshit too because you're basically guaranteed to get her impaled at least once on that sequence because you can barely see what the gently caress you're doing. everybody likes that game and it's alright (kinda mediocre) and I'm the last person to make a fuss about poo poo like this, but holy dogshit did they have a weird fixation for kicking the crap out of Lara as often and regularly as possible. You can't even transition from stage to stage without falling flat on your face or smacking into something. It's all the funnier when at the end you're like "let's finish the fight" and I'm like "yo, no, girl, go get some X-rays and poo poo, your ribs be broke, maybe sit down, smoke a bowl with the fat polynesian friend he's the only one of your friends who ain't poo poo"

If you play on PS4 the motion controls kick in and if you move the controller at all it fucks you up even more.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

The only reviewers I trust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

what about that thing where they gave her big anime eyes in the Definitive Edition?

• Locked thread