Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's got it all except real hookshots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I recommend playing on hard just so it's a challenge though.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Morkyz posted:

TR isn;t zelda

Thanks for the thread bump

And making me realize it's almost been a whole loving horrific year of GBS Halloween edition

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Morkyz finished TR, loved it, searched for the answers to life on SA. FOUND THEM. thread poo poo.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
For real. If you own a ps4 and need to burn some time beige destiny comes out, rent tomb raider dx cut and 100% it. It's a loving blast.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wrong

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Eternal darkness is a good game but hard to find

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Polo-Rican posted:

Ahaha 90% of tomb raider's single player campaign is spent taking cover and shooting men with pistols and machine guns

Lol if you didn't stab the poo poo outta people exclusively.

Plus I'm sick in the head and lovvveeee reloading all my loving guns just like in last of us

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Thanks for the thread rez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Link is a kid and sometimes an adult because almost all the links are different links deal with it (dwi) :henget:

• Locked thread