Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Most cut guys suffer from dick delusion. They are told cut dicks are better so they don't cry over the piece they are missing, but in return they believe it to be true and start rationalizing their deformity with a weird and irrational fear of foreskins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

butplug accident posted:

Most cut guys suffer from dick delusion. They are told cut dicks are better so they don't cry over the piece they are missing, but in return they believe it to be true and start rationalizing their deformity with a weird and irrational fear of foreskins.

Seems likely.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
If you rub powered chlorine (commonly found at swimming pool supply stores) on your dick it makes it grow larger.

Infamous Mortimer
Jan 22, 2012

butplug accident posted:

Sounds like the battle cry of a man with gross foreskin.

Fact. Scientists have found a gene that they believe determines hand dominance.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

A Winner is Jew posted:

If you rub powered chlorine (commonly found at swimming pool supply stores) on your dick it makes it grow larger.

i do not believe this is true, please no one try this.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

if you make a facebook page about a general mundane topic but add a swear word to it, millions of people will care about little factoids about the subject

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
The North American Sniping Bear can stretch its neck up to 6 miles to catch prey. In the wild, while idle, it uses its long neck like a periscope to help it see for miles.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
the devil is real

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
The only two birds that can hover are hummingbirds and kiwis.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

The clitoris does not exist and girls just tell you that you've found it because they are liars

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
spanish is actually just english backwards

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
There are burnt out stars whose remnants are giant diamonds. Like as big as the moon diamonds.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
In some angler fish the male attaches himself to the much larger female and is absorbed into her body leaving only his testicles for a steady sperm supply

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
There are, in fact, billions and billions of stars

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

the male attaches himself to the much larger female and is absorbed into her body leaving only his testicles for a steady sperm supply

oh you've met my wife, then.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dee eight posted:

oh you've met my wife, then.

:hfive:

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

There are, in fact, billions and billions of stars

Trolling steps to success #1: Key your facts vaguely realistic. No one will believe that nonsense, "billions"

Check this: There are literally DOZENS of galaxies.

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

Like a lot of you, I loving love science and I post jpegs of the black Carl Sagan to my facebook wall every single day but.... let's face the facts. Science can't compare to God.

I mean, let's take a look at what each has given us

God:
Life
If you die you get an "extra man ;)" and get to live in heaven
Jesus
Love
A bunch of other things I can't remember

What has science given us?

Science:
Nintendo 64
stupid corporate bullcrap like the xbone

I think you guys get the picture

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
you can't go faster than time. this is why some people seem smart until they open their mouths. - carl sagan

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
urine isn't actually sterile once it leaves the body, but spit is, because bacteria in your mouth can't survive without the digestive proteins

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
smile more: it takes 420 muscles to frown, but only 69 to smile

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you irl posted:

smile more: it takes 420 muscles to frown, but only 69 to smile

this is why jolly people are fat

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

contrary to popular belief, the real value of pi is 1.488

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Horses are actually just very large dogs

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

The Belgian posted:

This statement isn't really true as electrons don't usually have a clearly defined position and will cover the whole atom, or even larger distances in the case of a free electron.

can i get some of the blue stuff, i hear its pure, yo.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

THS posted:

this is why jolly people are fat

if you take into account inflation, the average american actually weighs less than in 1994

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Luvcow posted:

Horses are actually just very large dogs

relatedly, and i've said this before, this is why neither dogs or horses can walk backwards

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
peanuts are actually glutens, not nuts at all!

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
men think about sex 10 times a minute, while women think about nothing

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Food has positive calories while buttplugs have negative calories.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

THS posted:

relatedly, and i've said this before, this is why neither dogs or horses can walk backwards

:stare: are you a scientist?

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
you catch more bees with honey than vinegar :) :)

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Luvcow posted:

:stare: are you a scientist?

anyone can be a scientist. just go test the hypotheses in this thread and decide for yourself if science is real

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
did you know? light is actually a kind of magnets. this is how rainbows form!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

THS posted:

anyone can be a scientist. just go test the hypotheses in this thread and decide for yourself if science is real

is there a way to make my dog bigger so I can saddle him and ride him?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Luvcow posted:

I know th e way to make hot dogs bigger is to look at sexy pictures so try showing your dog some sexy pictures

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Luvcow posted:

u have to say the scientific words "high ho silver" for tge metamorphosis to occur

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Luvcow posted:

while a dog cannot be made larger, you can make yourself smaller by removing unnecessary extremities, organs, ribs and muscle tissue. your insurance might cover this if the dog is a certified service animal

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
will the scientists find the god atom? y/n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
thread is great when stoned 6'd

• Locked thread