Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butthead
May 31, 2011
The faster something moves, the slower time moves for it. At the speed of light, time does not move. From the point of view of a wave of light, the same moment it is created, it also arrives at its final destination. To an observer watching this same wave of light, it may take billions of year for it to arrive to its final destination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butthead
May 31, 2011
There are infinite parallel universes which means the poverty ghost is real somewhere.

Butthead
May 31, 2011

Crankit posted:

before they catch me, i will kill again

Normally I would dismiss this as internet trash-talk, but his av makes me wonder.

Butthead
May 31, 2011
Fact: If you don't use it, you lose it.

Butthead
May 31, 2011

Ilikedirt posted:

did you know? if you were to print out the entire human genome it would be over ten trillion pages long ? the story is quite good but there is a bit towards the end and it kind of goes off the rails. by the end of the third act however it gets good again and overall it is a pretty riveting story.

There is a lot of filler that really doesn't add anything to the story. tbqh, you only really need to read the description on the back cover. Or better yet, save yourself some time and just watch the movie.

• Locked thread