Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Sancho posted:

Only gays can create the brain illusion needed to see the color pink

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
God actually uses your dog to keep an eye on you. That's why it likes to watch you jerk off on your wife's face

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Whoa what about a mana bar

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
60% of all your urine is just spit you've swallowed so if yo wanna save trips to the rest room be sure to spit constantly.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Fact: my dick is huge as fucj

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Breathing also increases friction so you should hold your breath as long as possible to save the environment

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
heavy facts about dogs man i think most people just play fetch with them and sometimes buy them slick jackets

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

The Protagonist posted:

anyone who says they're 0 on the kinsey scale is a gigantic human being

agreed

uh durf i literally cant tell if individuals in my sex are attractive or not and i live in a husk of a human body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

klosterdev posted:

The first human sex position was doggie style, due to sex originally being taught to humans by wolves.

You mean reverse cowgirl

• Locked thread