Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
Hey, is anybody else playing this? My friend just got me into the early access for it, but we're having trouble finding other guys to roll with. Might just be the time of night we're playing at. Game might just be bad! I dunno yet.

Vampires seem way more effective than humans so far, but my experience is admittedly pretty limited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
My best match by far was when my team, as humans, did their best to hide the entire round. Like, find a dark closet, stash yourselves in the corner, don't let the vampires know where we are. It totals your points from both rounds, so by only letting the vamps get like 2 kills ever and only after they found us, we had to put in much less effort to vampire harder than they vampire'd when it came time for us to vampire. It was really silly and, yet, we won. Super stomped. It was hilarious. Just pray to god none of the enemy vamps are running Sentinels, since some of those can echolocate your team.

Lobby times are immense, especially at weird hours of the morning. It is beta/early access/whatever, though, so I guess it's to be expected.

• Locked thread