Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ilikedirt posted:

yo if u got like 40 miles of gum and lil tiny rear end chiclet teeth. get ur sh*t checked out. bc i aint talkin to noone w/ a xenomorph grill

dirt you're wierd!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Arsenio Hall ignores the "ROO! ROO! ROO!" joke even though he feels it is somehow a slight against him. He clears his throat, scratching something down on a notepad while his rage and the laughter from the audience both die down. When he lifts the pen from the paper, he has already forgotten what he was writing. Wha? He looks down and sees angry scribbles carved into the paper, but has no recollection of drawing them. poo poo.

Did he just black out?

The audience has grown silent. He clears his throat again. His guest, Tyler Perry, is saying something about how he treats his screenplays like madlibs, but nobody is listening. Arsenio squints and feels saliva welling up in his mouth, and suddenly it's pushing its way over his lips and out of his mouth. A thick, viscous strand spills down to the desk and lands on the note paper--a moment later, he reaches up and corrals his drool and covers his mouth.

Even Tyler Perry has grown silent now.

A large, heavy, velour curtain begins sweeping across the stage, cutting the set off from the audience. When it reaches the other side, a man with a dirty blond ponytail and a headset marches out in front of the audience, clutching a clipboard and thrusting a finger at various audience members. He screams into his headset and a quartet of huge, muscular men begin forcefully removing the audience from the studio.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Arsenio Hall ignores the "ROO! ROO! ROO!" joke even though he feels it is somehow a slight against him. He clears his throat, scratching something down on a notepad while his rage and the laughter from the audience both die down. When he lifts the pen from the paper, he has already forgotten what he was writing. Wha? He looks down and sees angry scribbles carved into the paper, but has no recollection of drawing them. poo poo.

Did he just black out?

The audience has grown silent. He clears his throat again. His guest, Tyler Perry, is saying something about how he treats his screenplays like madlibs, but nobody is listening. Arsenio squints and feels saliva welling up in his mouth, and suddenly it's pushing its way over his lips and out of his mouth. A thick, viscous strand spills down to the desk and lands on the note paper--a moment later, he reaches up and corrals his drool and covers his mouth.

Even Tyler Perry has grown silent now.

A large, heavy, velour curtain begins sweeping across the stage, cutting the set off from the audience. When it reaches the other side, a man with a dirty blond ponytail and a headset marches out in front of the audience, clutching a clipboard and thrusting a finger at various audience members. He screams into his headset and a quartet of huge, muscular men begin forcefully removing the audience from the studio.

I hate you!

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

ilikedirt posted:

yo if u got like 40 miles of gum and lil tiny rear end chiclet teeth. get ur sh*t checked out. bc i aint talkin to noone w/ a xenomorph grill

xenomorphs didn't have any gums you dirt hoe. the rest of their face is their face. they mouth had only teeth and another mouth in it.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Modern Day Hercules posted:

xenomorphs didn't have any gums you dirt hoe. the rest of their face is their face. they mouth had only teeth and another mouth in it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Post your own picture.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Post your own picture.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

that aint you. why whon't you post your picture?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

that aint you. why whon't you post your picture?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I don't like cats.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

I don't like cats.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
BRING BACK SINBAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLv6M8CTmQ

funny I don't remember him being white.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I thought this thread was to announce his death tbh.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
im not american and for the longest time i assumed arsenio hall was a place

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Did he pull a Cee-lo/Sons of Guns Guy and rape someone too?

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
"I just don't know if I can keep on going." Arsenio's eyes were vacant. He sunk deeper into the roiling hot tub water.

"Arsenio. Ah--Ah--ARSENIO! Imma...Imma tell you, my main man, Arsenio: Not nobody who ever gave up, ever got nothin' in life never!" There was always a raw energy to Sinbad, a sort of electric field that enveloped him and caused all of your hairs to stand at attention, simply by being nearby. He just had that sort of magic to him.

For a few moments, the two listened to the soft burbling of the hot tub as the mood lighting cycled through its various patterns. Here it was pulsing royal blue, and now it was flickering crimson red, and then ultraviolet. Arsenio sank deeper so that his hands might find something that was sitting on the tub's floor.

When Sinbad spoke again, his voice was uncharacteristically solemn and dour. "Can't believe this poo poo. Wife took the kids. Gone." He shook his head slowly.

Arsenio found what he was looking for and carefully brought it to the surface: A half-eaten wedge of Truffle Gouda; its wet, purple rind glistened in his hands.

"ARSENIO!" The life snapped back into Sinbad, and he was sober once more. "WHERE YOU FIND THAT CHEESE?"

Arsenio held it to his mouth and nibbled on it. Beyond the notes of spa clarifiers and sanitizers, the smoky, earthy flavor was heavenly. It's gonna be alright, he thought to himself. It's gonna be just fine.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 5, 2014

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Wubba lubba dub dub!

Isn't that what he does?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
is it too late to bring back larry sanders

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I heard Full House is coming back with it's original cast.

Let's hope it gets canceled after one season too.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

i'm ervice@world wide mail.net

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Half of the original cast is dead so I'm not entirely sure how this would be plausible.

• Locked thread