Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
seriously, sox/rays?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Ambassador of Funk posted:

Are they fighting? Please tell me they're fighting.

I am aware of that but as was mentioned above, baseball drama is dumb.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I love Vin Scully. He's relating some anecdotes about Ike Davis' Jewish heritage. He says 'Shalom to you, Ike. Welcome to Dodger Stadium." Ike strikes out. "Shalom means hello and goodbye so it applies here as well."

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Colonel Wood posted:

Vin Scully is the poo poo. Probably my 2nd favorite baseball announcer after the hometown favorite Bill King

He's hands down my favorite. I'm happy whenever I get to watch my Bucs and listen to him call the game instead of the Root Pitt guys.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

WTF Martin. Why

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

oh god no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Wow I totally forgot Maholm is a Dodger.

• Locked thread