Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which heat scrub is gonna blow up for 15+ points tonight? check all that applies
This poll is closed.
james jones 11 11.83%
toney douglas 9 9.68%
lebron james 30 32.26%
greg oden 28 30.11%
none of the above 15 16.13%
Total: 52 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Some Jerk
May 6, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

At least two Pacers starters will be going to the bench in the 1st quarter with 2 fouls. They are definitely going to whistle Lance the first time he touches someone.

I'm definitely feeling an offball offensive foul in the first quarter for Lance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
"I'm wide open behind the 3 point line with the ball in my hand....I'll just consider my options here for a second" - NBA all stars

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
Lebron does traditionally have one 'gently caress you' game per series

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
Who the gently caress dug up Rashard Lewis? I didn't think he would take a shot in the restricted area for the rest of his career.

Also I just can't stay mad at you, Lance

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
Lebron is throwing some sick passes right now.

Also it's a fuckin Rashard Lewis layup line in a conference finals closeout game, of course it is

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
Lance will never lay down, although he may be dragged off the court, possibly in handcuffs

I don't know what prompted the Mahinmi sighting but I do not approve

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010

Rick posted:

Mike Breen learning intent has nothing to do with flagrants in 2014.

seriously

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
Much as I enjoy Lance, you are not gonna win this game if Lance has decided he's going to lead the charge. Paul George doing like anything would be a good start.

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010

Bashez posted:

Is there anyone that didn't see the Heat lighting up the Pacers to start?

They usually get lit up to start

actually i guess they got lit up tonight for like 4 minutes and then Lebron commenced beasting

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
I mean I expected this, but I expected it like at the end of the third quarter yknow?

Also holy gently caress George Hill missed that by about as much as you can possibly miss a shot

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010

il serpente cosmico posted:

Lots of possessions for Miami ending with 5 Pacers standing in the paint.

And a Heat launching unimpeded from the corner

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
I like this new Chris Bosh who actually tries to score when you throw him the ball

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010

Cigar Aficionado posted:

Haha total analogy collapse. That was glorious.

That analogy was like a poorly thought out analogy that did not work.

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
So Rashard Lewis just suddenly was possessed by 2012 Shane Battier, is that how this is gonna work

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
Look at that Cope defense! :v:

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010

Bashez posted:

Nobody is going to know how to pass to him because they've never played with him.

They probably think he's Jordan Hill or something

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
Ok I know basically everyone on earth expected an asskicking, but this is far worse than I ever imagined

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010

Chinatown posted:

Hahah I just turned this game on. Looks like something happened and something else did not happen.

I mean if you think about it, life is just a series of things happening and not happening

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
Why are wade, bosh, hibbert, george and west playing :confused:

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010

I like that he wears two shooting sleeves, yknow, because of all the shooting he does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
I think a major source of the Pacers problems on offense is they cannot dribble or pass, which I believe are critical skills in basketball

• Locked thread