Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
we should all gently caress each other and smoke grass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
any ladies want to chat? hit me up on pm

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
dad plz stop

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

N. Senada posted:

dad plz stop

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Itt we're edgy teens

Butthead
May 31, 2011
This is step 1 in turning America into India.

Step 2: Legalize free-form pooping.

Broken Bio Qlock
Mar 8, 2009
Nap Ghost
Amsterdam dweller checking in!

This thread makes me giggle.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

wrong

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
counterpoint: hookers and drugs would be like .000001% as fun without the thrill of it being against the law

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
How about no, op. Possession should be decriminalized tho

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

But they already are?

Oh wait, you live in 'The Land of the Free'...

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Molentik posted:

But they already are?

please share with us whatever eastern european tourist trap you're stuck in and we'll do our best to liberate you

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Molentik posted:

But they already are?

5.9% of the land of the free is in jail. RIGHT NOW. lol

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

please share with us whatever eastern european tourist trap you're stuck in and we'll do our best to liberate you

The Netherlands. We legalised prostitution in 2000. Don't bother with the whole liberating business because we are regressing fast (loving christian conservatives) and we are already one of your puppets anyway.

e: Posting while popping free amphetamines, smoking a blunt while a fat Polish hooker sucks my dick while I still legally can :geert:

Molentik fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Sep 18, 2014

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
netherlands has a human trafficking problem but nowhere near the size of other countries. legalizing prostitution only makes the problem worse

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

ColdReaches posted:

5.9% of the land of the free is in jail. RIGHT NOW. lol

Nigga if u thought that the United States is the land of the free u don't know your history

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

butplug accident posted:

netherlands has a human trafficking problem but nowhere near the size of other countries. legalizing prostitution only makes the problem worse

you guys do have the best prisons in the world though

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Smoking Crow posted:

Nigga if u thought that the United States is the land of the free u don't know your history

Yeah, a king wanted this land, and warred with many other kings, the natives got small pox blankets as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnkVUReUVpQ

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

ColdReaches posted:

Yeah, a king wanted this land, and warred with many other kings, the natives got small pox blankets as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnkVUReUVpQ

No, I'm talking about classical freedom which is the freedom from immorality

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

ColdReaches posted:

you guys do have the best prisons in the world though

Our prisoners have the right to have prostitutes visit them.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

EA Sports posted:

id like to see the psychological effects of being raised by druggies has on children. you get one generation seemingly normal and the next is beyond recognition thanks to stimulant psychosis and neglect.

My parents were addicts and I turned out pretty hosed up.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

having sex with a total stranger will be regulated soon by a major pharma corp

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
http://rosso.tripod.com/seinfeld.html

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i agree because i really want to prostitute myself to support my drug habit but i'm afraid of going to jail.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

prohibition was a good idea

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
reminder that the prohibition actually worked, and alcohol consumption was cut down by two thirds

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Feminition posted:

butplug accident posted:

reminder that the prohibition actually worked, and alcohol consumption was cut down by two thirds

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

smoobles posted:

counterpoint: hookers and drugs would be like .000001% as fun without the thrill of it being against the law

wtf are you serious I just got to WA and the weed here is the best ever I am having at least 110% of the fun I was having smoking more expensive, lower quality black market weed

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Feminition posted:

having to have sex with people for money isnt the best job inb the world but it is the first

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

ColdReaches posted:

having to have sex with people for money isnt the best job inb the world but it is the first

no such practice existed among hunter-gatherers. the first profession was trading.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
legalize the drugs that have been proven not to kill people, like marijuana and mushrooms. regulate and tax them and sell them and make poo poo tons of money. let people pick up a gram of weed and some hallucinogenic tea with their six-pack.

legalize the drugs that can kill you if used irresponsibly or are addictive, like cocaine. put big warning labels on them, regulate and tax them and make cigarette-sales level money. use some of the money to provide rehab to those who want it.

decriminalize possession of the really dangerous drugs, like meth and heroin, because putting addicts in jail just ruins their lives further. still go after the producers and dealers. instate mandatory rehab for people caught with it. pay for the rehab with a small bit of the amount made from the tax from the other drugs.

make all of the drugs only purchasable if you are 18 or over (or 19, or 21, or whatever the alcohol age is in a particular area).

legalize brothels, tax them, require strict identification and reporting practices from them. setup unions for sex workers. increase punishment for pimping and human trafficking. make it not worth the risk for johns to pick up street-walkers that might be underage or diseased when they can go to a risk-free and disease-free brothel. make sure the unions take care of the workers and offer them career-development if they want it.

give all of the rest of the tax money to me to buy heroin and hookers.

voila, mexican gangs can no longer afford to buy guns and slaves.

Mexican Deathgasm fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Sep 18, 2014

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
nobody's gonna read that poo poo you idiot

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

butplug accident posted:

nobody's gonna read that poo poo you idiot

my mom thought it was pretty good

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
heroin-strength opioids are already legal and that has worked out fine for everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Legalize everything and usher in the era of Mad Max.

• Locked thread