Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Oh, look at those meat buns. I can't believe I have to stand here and look at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
"God bless the USA - and nowhere else."

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Greetings, warrior! Listen a moment to my plight. I am in love with the daughter of the richest man in town, and she with me, but our parents refuse to see our love for what it is. Perhaps you could go talk to them for us? I will give you the key to the Ancient Mine if you can convince them to allow us to wed.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Leofish posted:

Greetings, warrior! Listen a moment to my plight. I am in love with the daughter of the richest man in town, and she with me, but our parents refuse to see our love for what it is. Perhaps you could go talk to them for us? I will give you the key to the Ancient Mine if you can convince them to allow us to wed.

Greetings warrior. I work for the richest man in town, and gosh, I would just love it if you broke this fucker's legs.

I will give you the key to the Ancient Mine if you can do this for me.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Do you want to hear what I said again?

--> NO / YES

Did you get all that?

--> YES / NO

Do you need me to repeat that?

--> NO / YES

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
"We should get going."

"It's time to go now."

"What are you doing? This is no time to play games."

"We should get going."

Psygnosis
Jul 30, 2003
*has exclamation point over head and is a yellow dot on mini map*
Hark adventurer, I am a poor farmer. I need your help, these wild creatures broke into my farm and are eating all the vegetables! bring me 40 of their asses and I shall reward you.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

I sure hope nobody kills me and reads my journal full of my master's schemes, he'd probably raise my corpse just to kick my rear end if that happened.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
/flails around wildly with mouth constantly moving

(sonic 06 only)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Copley Depot posted:

my old holes as clean as an elven axe

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

do you get to the cloud district very often? haha what am I saying, of course you don't

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

Do you want to hear what I said again?

--> NO / YES

Did you get all that?

--> YES / NO

Do you need me to repeat that?

--> NO / YES

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Miltank!

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
"You bested me heroes! drat you all"

*one week later*

"You bested me heroes! drat you all!"

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I work a tiny little lemonade stand yet I've got millions of dollars to trade for whatever souped up equipment you have.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wicker Man posted:

I work a tiny little lemonade stand yet I've got millions of dollars to trade for whatever souped up equipment you have.

I stole all those loving gold bars from that impossible to get out of vault and literally nobody in the post apocalyptic wasteland has enough bottlecaps buy my solid gold bars ugh

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Flavahbeast posted:

Oh, look at those meat buns. I can't believe I have to stand here and look at them.

Why isn't there a pork bun in your hand!!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh no someone has put a pot over my head I sure hope nobody steals every thing I own

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
How many of those do you have? 99? Sorry, I can't sell you this, take your business elsewhere, thank you.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

O_O

we meet again owl...

Fucker fucked around with this message at 07:57 on May 31, 2014

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I used to be a forums poster like you, but then I took a probation to the rap sheet.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The smaller and weaker I appear on the outside, the more dangerous I really am!

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

JRPGs are really really bad and don't deserve to use the same name as games like Fallout, TES, or Dungeon Crawl. the only JRPG I've ever actually finished is Mother 3, after turning on cheats to make the combat easier, because holy poo poo gently caress JRPG combat mechanics. it's a shame because i actually like anime and the story/aesthetic in some of them like Mother and The World Ends With You are good, but are bogged down by worse-than-the-holocaust gameplay mechanics.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

that's because anime is just really bad and game developers who work on anime games don't believe in or enjoy what they are doing

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

nah

i think we should make a deal where japanese people do the writing and art and westerners do literally everything else, and not allow the japs to touch anything outside of their cordon

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

you play jrpgs you get trash gameplay like dark souls, you want good gameplay you play western rpg like skyrim

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

dark souls isn't a jrpg.

good RPGs include Dark Souls, Fallout 1/2/90s PC games, TES games, and roguelikes. there are no jrpgs on that list

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

You N'Wah! *Uses HE charge to form self into high-pressure stream of molten metal & penetrates ur hull*

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Dwarven Crafts

Fine Dwarven Crafts

Direct from Orzammar

You won't find better

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Palm trees and eight.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
JRPGS: Lets makes this game as hard as gently caress just because. Let's also throw in some super bosses that the american players will never see just because.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I'm a woman and if you gently caress me you get a trading card see if you can collect us all.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

bitterandtwisted posted:

I'm a woman and if you gently caress me you get a trading card see if you can collect us all.

There are no gay people in our world.

If there are, they are a disgusting parody of gay people.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Hi! What can I get you?

Will that be all?

Thank you, come again!

he just looted my storeroom while I wasn't looking, didn't he

didn't he

fucker

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I'm the quest giver who appears based on the otherwise useless day/night cycle

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
By Azura! By Azura! By Azura! By Azura! By Azura! By Azura! By Azura! By Azura!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butthead
May 31, 2011
This is a pretty profound thread title, perhaps unintentionally.

You are the only playable character in this RPG we call life. Everyone else is an NPC. Go out and live the life you want to live. gently caress the NPCs, you can't ever play as them anyway.

• Locked thread