Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

HEY!

HEY!

HEY! LISTEN!

HEY!

I'VE GOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU! JUST CLICK ON ME, PLEASE!

HEY!

HEY!

You can activate the map by pressing START!

HEY!

HEY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Hello Chosen One. Need funds for your quest to overthrow evil? Why not go to the Arena and slaughter a bunch of people?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Is that a legendary weapon? And you want to sell it! I'll give you 10 silver.

Sorry, you already wore that, so you can't give it to anyone else.

God drat, these wolves are destroying everything. Kill 10 of them, and that'll fix the problem.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I'm the NPC who lives in a town with no gates or walls but our countryside is full of 60 foot tentacle monsters who poo poo out every disease known to man

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

WOAH HEY this guy took my pencil! Everyone, get the guards! If you don't have a weapon, ready your fists! He must pay with his life for this infraction!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Better stand next to all these bad guys while you wildly swing your weapon.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Dely Apple posted:

I'm the NPC who lives in a town with no gates or walls but our countryside is full of 60 foot tentacle monsters who poo poo out every disease known to man

Grandma is out sweeping the yard, little Susie is playing jump rope with the Carson kids next door, while giant man-bugs that suck your brains out are swarming the village.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
by the nine!

VirtualStranger
Aug 20, 2012

:lol:
Sorry, I can't talk about that right now.

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:
IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT
as decapitated head flies away

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
My body is currently spazzing out and seizuring up wildly due to some graphical error

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Of course I'll buy everything you dug up out of the nearby ancient ruins (for 20% of its value)!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Wicker Man posted:

Grandma is out sweeping the yard, little Susie is playing jump rope with the Carson kids next door, while giant man-bugs that suck your brains out are swarming the village.

I'm the town Weaponsmith, I don't arm the town or anything because my one ware is a 60000 GP Ice Flamberge of Pain and only Fighters can equip it.

Susie doesn't have a red suit or red hair, so gently caress her she's going to be Malboro food.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Hi there, I have a bit of a pest problem you see, my farm seems to be overrun by literal skeletons and I was wondering if you could sort them out for me? Just "de-bone" *chuckle* twenty or so of them and come collect your reward. MAKE SURE YOU ONLY KILL THE BIG WHITE SKELETONS, LEAVE THE OTHER SMALLER ONES ALONE. THOSE SKELETONS ARE MY SKELETONS AND IF YOU KILL THEM THEY DON'T COUNT TOWARDS THE TOTAL.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
"Hey - uh - heh, heh - man, I sure am a bit of a wuss and a bumbler, ain't I, party leader? The other party members keep makin' fun of me. Maybe they're right :("

*Is the most used party member*
*Gets all the best warrior gear*
*Is an unkillable murdermachine*

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

thats the guy who stole potato this morning in town other side of the continent, arrest him!

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Say, this wall sure is interesting! Think I'll stand here and stare at it blankly for the next 18 hours.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Reload, Mr. Free-

Guys, I think I took a wrong turn.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

"Woof"

(I am a dog. You talked to me anyway.)

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I AM ERROR.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
My house is broken into and vandalized on a daily basis but I can't stop the hero from doing it because I have polio and am bedridden 24/7

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

Wolves hunt in packs, arisen

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Nature is unbridled here. 'Tis quite a pleasant corner!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
If I persevere for long enough, the wall will step out of my way.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

No I absolutely will NOT buy that pencil from you. Word on the street is that you stole it from someone halfway around the globe.

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

Din-ner, din-ner, din-ner, din-ner!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Brain In A Jar posted:

Wolves hunt in packs, arisen

gets hit by boulders

"They hold the advantage!":byodame:

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
I'm actually a puppet of Mammon created to prevent you from getting the book you've been looking for the entire game here you go! (But fight him anyway even though it doesn't matter anymore)

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
Hello!

Good Day!

Hello!

Good Day!

Hello!

Good Day!

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
You'll need the Circlet of Power to open the Cavern of Fear so that you can retrieve the Wand of Wanding which will guide you through the Path of the Unholy in which you must defeat the Laughing Prince and win his Mithril Hat. I secretly think you're an rear end in a top hat but you'll never catch me actually saying it. (because I have the Circlet of Charm)

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I KNOW THE DRAGON HEAD

I can tell them you are a spy and they will shoot you.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
I am sworn to protect my King, even in death. For a dozen centuries I have waited, patiently biding my time. I lay in silence, dessicated flesh kept alive by my Lord's necromantic machinations. I clutch my iron sword, motionless, waiting. Until today. Until now. An intruder has broken the seal, come to desecrate this hallowed place and defile the tomb of my Lord. I rise slowly as the interloper approaches. The dry dust of centuries falls from my rotted garments as I raise my weapon. I am sworn to protect my Lord until the End of Days, and none shall---

*gets one-shotted by some rear end in a top hat with a flaming sword*

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Just one more coin and I can buy a pair of shoes.

*asks this every time you walk by in your 200 hours playtime*

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Sure, let me just jump right up out of bed and answer your insipid questions, stranger standing over my bed in the middle of the night.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
What a monstrous creature!

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

jiharlequinade posted:

Sure, let me just jump right up out of bed and answer your insipid questions, stranger standing over my bed in the middle of the night.

*sleeps on top of the sheets in full iron armor*

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
*ignores player staring at, and continually trying to get a better angle of, cleavage for the entire conversation*

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for nuclear winter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

You're on your way to kill the Ur-Dragon? The eternal scourge of our entire world? The monster who ate my entire bloodline?

Yeah well gently caress YOU if you think I'm going to help you until you figure out who's been stealing my neighbour's cabbage.

• Locked thread