Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

i just tried to watch season 1 of the pokemon anime (1997) on netflix and they just have it in dubbed. no japanese audio track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
unacceptable.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

when i woke up at 3pm today and shoved all the empty beer cans off my computer desk i was really looking forward to reliving my childhood in japan but netflix ceo reed hastings (human being) has hosed that up for me

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

roboshit posted:

when i woke up at 3pm today and shoved all the empty beer cans off my computer desk i was really looking forward to reliving my childhood in japan but netflix ceo reed hastings (human being) has hosed that up for me

this but unironically

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

I've was watching it with my 4 year old daughter, and it wasn't until she started unsuccessfully trying to talk to her friends about team rocket that I realized I'm just raising a child that is completely out of touch. :psyduck:

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."
hosed up, if true

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Wooten posted:

I've was watching it with my 4 year old daughter, and it wasn't until she started unsuccessfully trying to talk to her friends about team rocket that I realized I'm just raising a child that is completely out of touch. :psyduck:

Stay away from children, I'm warning you

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

BurnBlackJay posted:

Stay away from children, I'm warning you

you ruined game of thrones for me. prepare to die you human being. i will bring you the destruction you deserve, complete and utter annihilation.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
what's the deal with sa and anime, cartoons aren't cool, op is probably a pedophile

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Skrill.exe posted:

hosed up, if true

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

you irl posted:

what's the deal with sa and anime, cartoons aren't cool, op is probably a pedophile

my anime babes are actually 700 years old when you take into account they are an ancient soul in a 11 year old girls body.

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
Does it make you angry enough to kill, OP?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
don't make your kids watch outdated cartoon poo poo with you unless its like sesame street or something. don't make them losers like yourselves. thanks.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

their lil poopers posted:

anime es basura

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

fits my needs posted:

don't make your kids watch outdated cartoon poo poo with you unless its like sesame street or something. don't make them losers like yourselves. thanks.

maybe its the other kids' parents who are hosed up for not forcing their children to watch dubbed pokemon from 17 years ago

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Wooten posted:

Haha your kids would better off learning Klingon.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Haha your kids would better off learning Klingon.

Not until she's done with Dothraki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

roboshit posted:

i just tried to watch season 1 of the pokemon anime (1997) on netflix and they just have it in dubbed. no japanese audio track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

• Locked thread