Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
shooting guns is fun sure but the problem is that its way expensive now to shoot the fun stuff so gently caress gently caress gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

As a kid I used to shoot .22's and various shotguns at stuff.
It was ok but it never gave me a power trip, and I never felt the need to customize the guns or buy larger/more powerful guns with more toys and tools to help prove that my gun was the best gun and could shoot the most things at the most other things and make other men cower before me and my righteous death-dealing murder cannon.

And when I learned that's what 99% of gun ownership was and the other 1% was mass shootings of innocent children, I decided that guns don't belong in normal society.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Big Beef City posted:

As a kid I used to shoot .22's and various shotguns at stuff.
It was ok but it never gave me a power trip, and I never felt the need to customize the guns or buy larger/more powerful guns with more toys and tools to help prove that my gun was the best gun and could shoot the most things at the most other things and make other men cower before me and my righteous death-dealing murder cannon.

And when I learned that's what 99% of gun ownership was and the other 1% was mass shootings of innocent children, I decided that guns don't belong in normal society.

Rethooglican time travellers are regressing us & oppressing me

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
Ban gun owners

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
now watch as various hipsters come and limp out on this thread over someone owning a hunk of steel and polymers

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

i am a hipster and i am pro gun control, yes

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

but without guns how will you ever look this badass?

totally candid shot, too :getin:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Tactical Lesbian posted:

but without guns how will you ever look this badass?

totally candid shot, too :getin:

so did you piss yourself or what's that pointless censor thing

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

pointsofdata posted:

post pictures of gun people itt

On it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Where would a distinguishing goon gentleman perchance to alight upon such a home defense halberd such as that fair girl possess (in addition to other fine attributes which she also possess a hrm hrm)

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i like to shoot stuff and when things go boom but i wouldn't pay thousands of dollars to do that. also it's probably next to impossible to control them so that only 'good' guys have them and innocent people dying is kinda terrible.

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

europe will definitely not gently caress with president .50 cal

That's a pretty common misinterpretation. There are fuckloads of legally owned guns in Europe and an insane amount of illegal ones. Most Europeans just don't brag about them or use them in unsafe ways.

What would really scare the living gently caress out of Europe would be US President 6.5×55mm Swede Mauser.

.50 BMG is pretty useless except for the joke of it.

Sir Cornelius fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jun 1, 2014

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I thought you're supposed to take care of your weapons, not let the blades get all rusted to poo poo.

Or is it smeared in excrement? I mean, she's showing off her butt when she holds it, maybe she pooped on it?

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Sir Cornelius posted:

That's a pretty common misinterpretation. There are fuckloads of legally owned guns in Europe and an insane amount of illegal ones. Most Europeans just don't brag about them or use them in unsafe ways.

What would really scare the living gently caress out of Europe would be US President 6.5×55mm Swede Mauser.

.50 BMG is pretty useless except for the joke of it.

Are you sure of that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAW3dlTMv6g

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

Pretty much confirms it, so yes.

Edit: Watched it again. I love how that old gently caress kind of almost-spray his clown-targets with .50 well within shotgun-range ;) Class.

Sir Cornelius fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jun 1, 2014

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
The two largest groups of gun owners are (1) white trash; and (2) black street urchins. Tells ya' somethin', doesn't it?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

so did you piss yourself or what's that pointless censor thing

It's my facebook profile picture and originally it didn't have the laughing man there, but someone was like "lol nice camel toe" and so I replaced it.

I wish I could sit here and tell you that I pissed myself though :<

sorry to disappoint

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

The two largest groups of gun owners are (1) white trash; and (2) black street urchins. Tells ya' somethin', doesn't it?

gently caress the police.

But most things tell me that.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tactical Lesbian posted:

It's my facebook profile picture and originally it didn't have the laughing man there, but someone was like "lol nice camel toe" and so I replaced it.

I wish I could sit here and tell you that I pissed myself though :<

sorry to disappoint

you look like a shitheel

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

you look like a shitheel

what's a shitheel

e: irrelevant because I look OPERATOR. AS. gently caress.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Does that gun make you feel like a better, stronger person?

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

Confirmed noguns.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
i guess we gotta ban gyms because they make people feel better and stronger

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

Triple A posted:

If people dressed up in gym clothes and posed around gym equipment and had arguments about what gym equipment was better than other gym equipment all the while never actually using it then yeah that should be totally banned.

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

Triple A posted:

The real interesting experiment would be banning and closing all food-shops for a month. Worldwide. I predict that very few owners of rifles shooting .50 BMG will be left.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
What the gently caress is a food-shop?

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Sir Cornelius posted:

The real interesting experiment would be banning and closing all food-shops for a month. Worldwide. I predict that very few owners of rifles shooting .50 BMG will be left.

Pretty sure those Wacky Mormons and Preppers will do just fine.

Have a CZ for your trouble.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
I know how to ban guns, lets go cry about it on the streets.

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

Boogaleeboo posted:

What the gently caress is a food-shop?

Probably something European. Clean your rifle.

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

InterceptorV8 posted:

Pretty sure those Wacky Mormons and Preppers will do just fine.

Have a CZ for your trouble.

Fucker. You know I'm a CZ_fanboy :(

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!

absolutely perfect

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

myshl0ng posted:

absolutely perfect

You have been a bad little poster.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
brush hooks are one of those things i have a hard time believing werent originally design for hitting people

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

InterceptorV8 posted:

You have been a bad little poster.

Depends. My preferred CZ (well technically BRNO, but same poo poo) looks like this:

Most Europeans just don't dig pistols. Personally I've got issues with them and just flinch too much. Much more comfortable with rifles and shotguns.

Edit: My CZ/BRNO isn't actually so loving beat up like the one pictured.

Sir Cornelius fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Jun 1, 2014

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Sir Cornelius posted:

Depends. My preferred CZ (well technically BRNO, but same poo poo) looks like this:

Most Europeans just don't dig pistols. Personally I've got issues with them and just flinch too much. Much more comfortable with rifles and shotguns.

You guys didn't have all those westerns where the dude is all like *sling* *pow pow pow* *spin* *blow* *holster*. Then he walks away and pushes open the two hinged saloon doors.

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

I mean, kind of yeah. It's a sport to me. Improving my shooting I'd say makes me a better, more capable person. Mentally/emotionally stronger, sure -- I carry the potential weight of a life though I really hope I never have to make that kind of shot.

Troll harder faget

also whatup CZ fanboys I want a CZ75 but money is a thing I have to spend elsewhere :(

e: also I shot a Springfield 1873 trapdoor yesterday http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springfield_Model_1873
was surprisingly accurate

Tactical Lesbian fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jun 1, 2014

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Tactical Lesbian posted:

I mean, kind of yeah. It's a sport to me. Improving my shooting I'd say makes me a better, more capable person. Mentally/emotionally stronger, sure -- I carry the potential weight of a life though I really hope I never have to make that kind of shot.

Troll harder faget

also whatup CZ fanboys I want a CZ75 but money is a thing I have to spend elsewhere :(

e: also I shot a Springfield 1873 trapdoor yesterday http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springfield_Model_1873

$475 for a CZ-75B with the Omega trigger, that's a bargain. Sell a couple of pints of blood and you are good to go.

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

Tactical Lesbian posted:

I shot a Springfield 1873 trapdoor yesterday http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springfield_Model_1873

My personal favorite is my .50-70 Remington Rolling Block rifle, but gently caress paying for shooting that poo poo even for reloaders.

Modern rifles are pretty boring.

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Ransom posted:

If people dressed up in gym clothes and posed around gym equipment and had arguments about what gym equipment was better than other gym equipment all the while never actually using it then yeah that should be totally banned.

Sounds like a normal gym to me.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Does Savage still make a good rifle out of the box? I'm looking for something goofy like a 25.06

• Locked thread