Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

GelatinSkeleton posted:

unless you meant a specefic brand of gun then I dont know

I'm just looking form something reliable that can get the job done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Walmart sells 870s for like $300. They're pretty reliable.

Execu-speak
Jun 2, 2011

Welcome to the real world hippies!

Sir Cornelius posted:

No. Buy a CZ550.

Also instead of 25.06 get it in 6.5x55 Swede.

Execu-speak fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Jun 3, 2014

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
this seems like a good thread

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
The m60 is a beast and fires 7.62 like a real combat weapon should, the m4 is pretty cool with attachments, and the ak is a good auto you can get up here cheap but they are all useless for civies like myself to own and the excuses gun nuts use to justify wanting them are bullshit.

you don't need to own guns that take magazines and you'll never be able to fight the military if poo poo went crazy because they are far too powerful and have tools at their disposal that you can't defend against

site fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Dec 1, 2014

Mr. Soul
Nov 5, 2011

site posted:

The m60 is a beast and fires 7.62 like a real combat weapon should, the m4 is pretty cool with attachments, and the ak is a good auto you can get up here cheap but they are all useless for civies like myself to own and the excuses gun nuts use to justify wanting them are bullshit.

you don't need to own guns that take magazines and you'll never be able to fight the military if poo poo went crazy because they are far too powerful and have tools at their disposal that you can't defend against

I agree with this and I own four guns. Shooting stuff is fun as gently caress but there really is no reason for anyone to have an ar-15 or AK (I do)

Also anything up from .22 is way too expensive to shoot for fun anymore. A 20 round box of 7.62x39 is $15 so I don't even give a gently caress any more.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

Sancho posted:

Walmart sells 870s for like $300. They're pretty reliable.

Just don't ever get an 870 express. The finish sucks and will start pitting if you live in a humid area.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My friend from Poland who lives in the States bought a gun and I was like "What is it." and he sent me a picture over Skype that was like 10 megs and was like 100000x100000 resolution and I had to like scroll over it and zoom out to see it.
Also he's one of those people that tries to desperately to look hard but is just an awkward weirdo.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

JebanyPedal posted:

Also he's one of those people that tries to desperately to look hard but is just an awkward weirdo.

eastern_europe.txt

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory

site posted:

idunno a bunch of inbred hicks seems to be doing a pretty good job of being a huge pain in the rear end of the us government with only lovely khyber pass guns and soviet castoffs and they're an order of magnitude smaller than us gun ownership

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
"those who live by the sword, will die by the sword"

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

BombiTheZombie posted:

those who don't have a sword will get stabbed by one of the mud races

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Nuclear Pogostick posted:

idunno a bunch of inbred hicks seems to be doing a pretty good job of being a huge pain in the rear end of the us government with only lovely khyber pass guns and soviet castoffs and they're an order of magnitude smaller than us gun ownership

tbf those guys were battle tested mujahadeen not obese white guys eating hungry man meals and beating off to megyn kelly in their basement bunker

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

BombiTheZombie posted:

*still dies violently without a sword*

red19fire
May 26, 2010

potee posted:

tbf those guys were battle tested mujahadeen not obese white guys eating hungry man meals and beating off to megyn kelly in their basement bunker

yeah. lot of the "we're not racist it's just a coincidence we suddenly wanted to overthrow the government once a black president was elected" types also get winded after one flight of stairs.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
shooting guns is p sweet totally agree op

red19fire posted:

yeah. lot of the "we're not racist it's just a coincidence we suddenly wanted to overthrow the government once a black president was elected" types also get winded after one flight of stairs.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

poo poo, are those stairs? Where's the handicap access OBUMMER?!

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

site posted:

what do boot soles taste like

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

TenementFunster posted:

also ammo is lol expensive because white racists, who represent the overwhelming majority of legal gun owners, lost their drat minds when obama became president, so shooting as recreation is 2-4x more expensive than it was in 2006

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

Equine Don posted:

this seems like a good thread

ammosexuals itt

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

azreal posted:

Shooting guns is really fun, you guys should try it sometime

:agreed: op guns are cool and good

i own a 1911 and its fun to shoot

fun fun with guns and death murder kill of anyone who wants to take my precious murder machine

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

5.56 is such a loving bore to shoot and I cant believe people would pay real money to do it. Give me 7.62 at 1200 rpm or dont bother

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Cthulu Carl posted:

I have the rifle my grandpa snatched from a pile of surrendered Japanese weapons after the war pried from the cold dead hands of Tojo himself.

I'm too scared to shoot it, though because I have no idea what condition it was in when he got it while he was on Bumfuck Island, Alaska, know it was just chucked in a basement or the attic to 60 years with some bullets that look like they weren't pulled from the armory but the latrine, and I'm too cheap/don't care enough to take it to a gunsmith.

That's my tale of gun ownership.

This sounds neat. Do you have any pictures?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

potee posted:

obese white guys eating hungry man meals and beating off to megyn kelly in their basement bunker

american_veterans.txt

• Locked thread