Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Holey moley Clint is PURPLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.

Mornacale posted:

Good Edinson Volquez so far, which is fun. I doubt we'll hold the Dodgers to just one run all night, though.

:mad:

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Why does Justin Turner of all people, the whitest guy on the team, have Turn Down For What as his walk up song??

I guess if it helps him hit dingers I can't complain.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Cutch :swoon:

He's making Greinke look silly.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Runners at the corners, which means a GIDP most likely coming.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

It's amazing what happens when Pedro actually hits the ball.

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.
So, uh, why would you take out your pitcher who had been doing fairly well out before his plate appearance next inning?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Ambassador of Funk posted:

So, uh, why would you take out your pitcher who had been doing fairly well out before his plate appearance next inning?
Do you question the strategies of our Purple people eater manager?

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.

achillesforever6 posted:

Do you question the strategies of our Purple people eater manager?

I question a lot of things about Clint Hurdle. Like whether he is actually human.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Josh Harrison crushed that fucker

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
J-Hay :allears:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Bung Harmer posted:

Josh Harrison crushed that fucker

Twice in one at bat.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I love guys who stand nearly still and move the bat, overpowering the air resistance with absurd hand speed.

It looks not only like it was crushed, but almost easy.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

ESPN really wants us to care about the fact they have like 50 dudes at the park covering stuff.

edit: Cutch :swoon:

Jose Oquendo fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jun 2, 2014

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
McCutchen owns

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
drat, the Pirates have made some insane catches.

E: Not just McCutchen but Snider too

Ammat The Ankh fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jun 2, 2014

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
:ohdear: What's happening, Grilli?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Oh man :(

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
He's gonna blow it isn't he?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
That was stupid close, but raise it. :yarr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

He's gonna blow it isn't he?

Nope!

Big win tonight. Hopefully the Bucs can get out of this hole soon.

• Locked thread