Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
literally shakeing rn!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

Insane Totoro posted:

I tried to cross check between Wegmans and Tesco to see what products were and weren't available. The website research I did showed that these products weren't available in Tesco. Are any of these easy to find in the UK? I made a tentative shopping list:

Snyders Pretzel Pieces, Bacon Cheddar

Snyders Pretzel Pieces, Sweet and Salty, Cinnamon Sugar

Snyders Pretzel Pieces, Cheddar Cheese

Snyders Pretzel Pieces, Sweet and Salty, Salted Caramel

Herr's Pork Rinds

Herr's Pretzels, Chocolate Flavor-Coated

Herr's Sour Cream

Herr's Old Bay

Martin's Waffle Chips

Martin's Kettle Chips

Utz Pretzels

Grandma Utz's Potato Chips, Handcooked

Utz Sweet Potato Chips

Utz BBQ

TastyKake family pack

Moravian Spice Wafers

Yuengling Wing Sauce, Traditional, Hot

Peanut Chews

man just about everything on this list is poo poo and i live here

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Tim Burns Effect posted:

man just about everything on this list is poo poo and i live here

You're going to have a hard time finding those specific brands in the UK, much like most US shops aren't heaving with, like, Daddy's Brown Sauce or Batchelors' mushy peas. Sour cream (called soured cream here for some reason) is readily available. Crisps, pork rinds and hot sauce are a thing.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Dravs posted:

I think Europe in general has some pretty amazing cheeses. each country seems to have its own specialty.

Its own dozens of specialties. France has about 300.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
after careful deliberation i have come to the conclusion that nothing in britain comes close to touching the majesty of these

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

HJB posted:

after careful deliberation i have come to the conclusion that nothing in britain comes close to touching the majesty of these

height of cuisine right here. flavoured corn syrup balls

e: do you even have vimto bonbons?

First Page Poster Award

Style. Class. PMs.
Plat crew.
FIRST PAGE PLAT POSTER

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
i think i had those taken out when i was a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

feedmegin posted:

You're going to have a hard time finding those specific brands in the UK, much like most US shops aren't heaving with, like, Daddy's Brown Sauce or Batchelors' mushy peas. Sour cream (called soured cream here for some reason) is readily available. Crisps, pork rinds and hot sauce are a thing.

my bad, i meant "here" as in "the US", as in "don't listen to that guy that stuff is gross"

• Locked thread