Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DUNCAN DONUTS
Mar 27, 2010

by XyloJW
I'll gently caress you up real bad. You're worthless. gently caress you. You look like poo poo. I hate your stupid rear end. I'll drop-kick you. I'll punch you straight to Venus. I'll wreck your rear end up. I'll throw you out a loving window. gently caress you. I'll put goatse on your computer. gently caress you. gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Yeah it was a pretty bad car.

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!
WITH MY BARE HANDS GOD DAMN YOU!!
Hold this spot for me, I'll be back with something important to say about this good post later. Thanks

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
on my way to work i drive by a PT Cruiser with a GG Allin sticker on its rear door

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

b b b b b b b b b but bbbb but bbbbbbbbut dad this car is for fu fu fu ff fu loving losers!!!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You just got cutoff by a woman

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I upgraded to an Aztek

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm a 28 year old male upset about a car that was targeted at women aged 45-65.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

DUNCAN DONUTS posted:

I'll gently caress you up real bad. You're worthless. gently caress you. You look like poo poo. I hate your stupid rear end. I'll drop-kick you. I'll punch you straight to Venus. I'll wreck your rear end up. I'll throw you out a loving window. gently caress you. I'll put goatse on your computer. gently caress you. gently caress you.

OP I like your name because my middle name is Duncan and my mum used to call me 'Duncan Donuts' like your name is. I don't care much for your post though, sorry.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

I agree re: the op

get a miata like a real man

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

BigBoss posted:

I'm a 28 year old male upset about a car that was targeted at women aged 45-65.

I'm a dad aged 45-65 targeting everything 28 years old, but I also find the Chrysler PT Cruiser kind of offensive.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I never realized that the word Chrysler doesn't have a T in it until like just now.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I would like to give a big thanks to chrysler for making the few, but by far the worst, most prone to break parts in my jeep. thanks chrysler.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
pt loser

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I never realized that the word Chrysler doesn't have a T in it until like just now.

christler

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

christler

Lovechild of Hitler and jesus

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Nice.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Saw one with a matching tiny trailer. It ruined my lunch break.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

the worst

a coffin with wheels

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Sir Cornelius posted:

I'm a dad aged 45-65 targeting everything 28 years old, but I also find the Chrysler PT Cruiser kind of offensive.

You're the creep in the school parking lot making eyes at the 15 year old cheerleaders from your Chrysler PT Rape Cruiser.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
more like pt loser :xd:

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Kombotron posted:

the worst

a coffin with wheels

isn't that the one where the windshield could come off at speed because it wasn't glued on

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

The PT Cruiser, like this thread, needs gas.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kombotron posted:

the worst

a coffin with wheels

Smart cars are actually incredibly safe

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

a creepy colon posted:

Smart cars are actually incredibly safe

It's true I saw a Peterbuilt 18-Wheeler collide head on with one and the Peterbuilt just exploded into a million pieces while the smart car drove right on through the debris. Wouldn't believe it had I not seen with my own peepers.

nooblord
Oct 30, 2011
It's the ugliest car ever made and then people go and do this. Doubling down on ugly

TheSkeletonMan
Feb 24, 2011

nooblord posted:

It's the ugliest car ever made and then people go and do this. Doubling down on ugly

asymmetric production car

this one looks like the back of a fat man's neck

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bloopsy posted:

It's true I saw a Peterbuilt 18-Wheeler collide head on with one and the Peterbuilt just exploded into a million pieces while the smart car drove right on through the debris. Wouldn't believe it had I not seen with my own peepers.

Ya Ur right if it was any car but a smart car the drivers colliding w the semi woulda totally survived

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

TheSkeletonMan posted:

asymmetric production car

this one looks like the back of a fat man's neck

Holy shot those are ugly

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
It's my winter car. In the summer I take my Gold Wing out of storage and cruise around the midwest with the mrs.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

nooblord posted:

i would respect this if they used actual wood panels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
Party Time Cruiser

TheSkeletonMan
Feb 24, 2011

Literally burst into rage when i get stuck behind one of these:

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
WORST CAR SHOWDOWN

WOOD PANELED PT CRUISER

VS

2-TONE AZTEK

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
walter white had an aztec ergo aztec wins and owns

naw just kidding, they're a piece of poo poo. so are all the boxy cars like scion, cube, element etc.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i'd rather drive an aztek over a loving pt cruiser

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Arian_Samurai posted:

2-TONE AZTEK

Must be coming down on some hard times at the Sign-a-rama

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arian_Samurai posted:

WORST CAR SHOWDOWN

WOOD PANELED PT CRUISER

VS

2-TONE AZTEK

How could you forget:

i know someone who has this in maroon and its the biggest poo poo heap ive ever seen. it has less room inside than my golf

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Yeah lots of places use HHRs as company vehicles and they're basically PT2.0 which is funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
at least it aint the prowler. gently caress that car

• Locked thread