Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
After not being able to do this last year, I definitely want to to it this year. Since I don't have a team I'd like to cast myself as a freelancer willing to work on any project that'll have me. Most of my artistic ability is in 2D sprite work, pixel art, stuff like that, but I do know enough 3D stuff (mostly texture-mapping and materials) to get myself in trouble. Examples of my work over the past year are in a youtube video here. Engine-wise I am most comfortable with Unity and Game Maker Studio, and my language of choice now I guess would be C# (but I mostly just know it in a Unity context and I am by no means a great programmer or even a good one). I also do a little bit of sound work but it's limited to using BFXR.

I have PMs so feel free to drop me a line!

EDIT: Time zone is Eastern US

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jun 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I too have found a team (helmed by Magnetic North) and should be taken off the orphans list.

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jun 15, 2014

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Day 18. Finally decided to post an update because why not?

Just a little segment of one of the many things I've been working on for the project.

course I just realized it doesn't line up right but whatever it's public access :v:

• Locked thread