Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
that's weak as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
two of the softest game 7 calls ive ever seen

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
everyone called detroit/colorado 2002 one of the best series ever and it ended in a 7-0 game maybe this will too

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
no doubt thats a goal

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
lol that's easily a goal especially as called a goal on the ice

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
they won't die

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
wow that was the CRAZIEST loving bounce

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Quick would usually attack that though rather than waiting for it, he's definitely questioning himself

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Levitate posted:

Neither of these teams can loving stop a puck

reason 1 of 1 why the Rangers might win

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

joeburz posted:

"that like a sharp bounce on a hot grounder there" just kill this guy please

That's actually what it was like, that bounce was literally insane

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Both of these goalies are playing like Brodeur. An occasional amazing save followed by two weak goals

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

MakaVillian posted:

Shut your mouth, Bob Cole is the best.

Wayne Gretzky is the best too

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
wow that was the same loving goal that happened to Quick

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Seabrook has been poo poo all game btw

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
These referees are kind of bad

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
like two regular season calls that didn't prevent scoring chances to make a 5 on 3 in a game 7 ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
is the stick breaking thing actually in the rulebook or is that just the dumbass standard now

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

T-Bone posted:

is the stick breaking thing actually in the rulebook or is that just the dumbass standard now

it's not - stupid loving standard that was the weakest slash

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
I hate Dustin Brown's facial hair so much

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
that got tipped

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Laderhan posted:

It makes him look so autistic.

I don't make lisp jokes, not this poster

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Jet Jaguar posted:

DON'T YOU DARE SAY NOTHING ABOUT THE BEEF JERKY

(Please tell me you all saw Richard Sherman talking to the little voice in his stomach just now.)

we also saw the fraud/frog, the seven deadly sins lexus, tom cruise dying, that weird vegas twins commercial, and possibly the country dating site but I have a feeling that's a southern thing

(for the 8,000th time)

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Aurora posted:

don't forget the up for whatever commercial!!!

I never will.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

ThinkTank posted:

Yeah clearly. I thought caps fans were just raging a bit because their team struggled this year, but ouch. If Oates' analysis is anything like his coaching he should never have been hired in the first place. He has said literally nothing unique or insightful all the times I've seen him. He sounds like that guy who doesn't watch hockey but wants to keep up in the water cooler conversations so just says the most generic stuff imaginable so he can't be called on his total lack of knowledge.

To be fair every time they bring on a coach who is still in the business of coaching they're really tight lipped and don't say anything informative not that Oates isn't a retard

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Zamboni Jesus posted:

counterpoint torts was good

Really? He was one of the guys I was thinking of when I posted that. Granted I only saw a few of his appearances early on maybe he got looser.

Mike Keenan was probably my favorite he looked perplexed by the whole thing, like he hadn't watched a hockey telecast since the late 1970s

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Crawford is bad

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Matteau is completely unnecessary

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
3 game 7s on the road?

that's a good loving team lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
The Hawks are a massive massive ratings pull, LA isn't a bad market to have there but yeah

• Locked thread