Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

As some of you have probably heard the studio responsible for Gears of War series has been recently bought by Microsoft.

Studio Manager Rod Fergusson had a twitch livestream talking about it and also how amazing and mindblowing the next-gen Gears of War for Xbox One will be.

He even showed the first actual concept art for future Gears of Wars and here's what it looks like:

I think we can do better than that so I'm asking you to photoshop that image into a true next-gen Xbox One experience. Here are some starting images to get you going:

As this screenshot indicates, it might be a while before next-gen Gears of War is available for purchase, so instead of offering that game as a prize redeemable in the year 20XX, SA will award the 1st place finisher a $40 Amazon gift card!

Other placing finishers will receive their choice of forums upgrades such as:
  • Platinum
  • Big avatar
  • A new SA smilie

Deadline for submissions: Thursday night June 12 (5 p.m. central)

Here's a cut out PNG to make it easier: http://i.imgur.com/0ciDlXj.png. Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

C'mon guys don't get discouraged, there's not much time left and prizes to win.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Cryophage posted:

There is, and thank god Everdraed for that.
There's also a second $40 gift card to win which was announced on the last page so it's like Everdread never competed :v:

In other words - get to work!

• Locked thread