Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Chunderstorm posted:

holy poo poo the mp3

Ok, can someone explain this to me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib

univbee posted:

GIF and MP3 can be combined into a single file (because GIF data is at the start of the file and MP3 data is at the tail end, and just sees the GIF as part of the header), Everdraed records some weird thing to go with each of his GIFs, if you rename an Everdraed gif file to have an .mp3 extension it will play in audio playback software.

Thanks I did that but it didn't open in WMP so I figured I'd done something wrong.

It did work when I opened it in VLC. Also it's great.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib

Zeike posted:

I cant hear any sound, are you supposed to hear something?

Rename to .mp3 and open in any other player than wmp.

ethanol posted:

I have heard the song and instantly recognized it the minute I opened the video, I'm not sure how the video is a pop culture standard, in other words :fuckoff:

:psyboom:

That video is like the definition of pop culture mate.

Fredrik1 fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jun 12, 2014

• Locked thread