Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

Maoist Pussy so I can trick him. Indulge his fantasy.

You are a dude, wouldn't work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'd probably play a video game with Zorak. Not sure if I'd watch anime though.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

Just here to remind you idiots that I trolled a guy so hard he developed a Stockholm syndrome like thing about me. No, you can't touch me.

im usually ambivalent about you, i'm like 'oh a hobohemian post i guess ill read it' but then you owned yourself with that whole bourgeois thing so now i look out for your posts

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Maoist Pussy posted:

You are a dude, wouldn't work.
If the troon thread is anything to go by, you wouldn't be able to tell.

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Sabel posted:

i want to meet you so i can coach you through a training montage of like photocopying your balls, slatering toilets, and intently taking notes with a look of grim determination while watching gallagher tapes set to a intense kenny loggins soundtrack to prepare you for the first funny thing you've ever done in your entire loving life

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Professor Tomtom posted:

You will taste my blade Sabel.

What back alley are you from where knives are part of a beating?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Suicide Sam E. posted:

What back alley are you from where knives are part of a beating?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

lowtax he could afford to buy me dinner and some drinks prolly

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Skimming this thread to see if anyone mentions me. Please bring back Search.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Enid Coleslaw posted:

i want to meet you so i can coach you through a training montage of like photocopying your balls, slatering toilets, and intently taking notes with a look of grim determination while watching gallagher tapes set to a intense kenny loggins soundtrack to prepare you for the first funny thing you've ever done in your entire loving life
I'd meet you to say :thurman:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Enid Coleslaw posted:

:drat: some good poo poo

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Enid Coleslaw posted:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

therattle posted:

I'd like to meet some of the CineD and GWS goons. The rest of you can go to hell, especially those from Texas.

I would invite you to the Reykjavik Phallological museum but I've been banned for life for manhandling the exhibits.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Sid Vicious posted:

hahaha no one wanst to meet me thats really good. i want to meet all of you and tell you all how great you are face to face

If you ever make it to Boston I'll smoke you up and give you a few nugs for your trip home

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

If you ever make it to Boston I'll smoke you up and give you a few nugs for your trip home

Same, haha, except I'm gonna leave the nugs near the power junction and not meet him

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

But you aren't a troon.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Nanomashoes posted:

Does SunandSpring still post? id make a band with him.

we're gonna make some pretty good post-pop industrial ambient noise together, i can tell.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Maoist Pussy posted:

But you aren't a troon.
Doesn't matter.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Well, come on, I'm not going to be fooled if you aren't even trying!

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

ill gently caress any of you for a us/eu visa

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Luvcow posted:

u seem pretty cool

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress the ROW posted:

Same, haha, except I'm gonna leave the nugs near the power junction and not meet him

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
not in it voted 5

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I'll hang out. We can smoke some crazy Afghanistan weed or some Yunnan province skunky poo poo. Shits dope

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
sure is nice, to know some goons

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
Wayne Gretzky, RIP,a good poster

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i wanna meet a hot goon/ette and upvote each others threads until we become the powercouple of gbs 1.x

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Applewhite seems pretty cool. And so far I haven't met any of the rear end in a top hat Aussies people are always complaining about when they talk about Australians. Meet Applewhite IRL? Sure, why not?

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
I would like to meet each and every one of you, i consider us all good friends. :)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
spanish manlove

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
I've had good run-ins with goons in real life almost every time, though they tend to be goons. I can't really think of anyone whose POSTING makes me want to.

TAOC teh wodner daugh. I'd buy him a beer, wherever he is. I hope he's got a new acct.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

BombiTheZombie posted:

I would like to meet each and every one of you, i consider us all good friends. :)

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

morally inept.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

id like to think i could get along with any of you.

more of a question of where id like to meet a goon.

like i wouldnt want one showing up at my house or something.

or at a mini putt. i think a goon at a mini putt is a dangerous thing

but like, in an airport or something. that would be okay. maybe in line at the DMV.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
any goons want to hang out in "the screamer" (glowing sinkhole near my house that screams come out of)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Applewhite seems pretty cool. And so far I haven't met any of the rear end in a top hat Aussies people are always complaining about when they talk about Australians. Meet Applewhite IRL? Sure, why not?

Back at you, man. :)

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I met jennyinstereo, touched her butt, got married.

Meeting anyone else is a bonus.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I met jennyinstereo, touched her butt, got married.

Meeting anyone else is a bonus.

thats a crazy coincidence i met her and relentlessly jimmied her rear end w/ a swiffer handle until she was fuckin half dead

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

any goons want to hang out in "the screamer" (glowing sinkhole near my house that screams come out of)

The Goon Sewer Meet Project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I would like to go to Denny's with Spanish manlove

• Locked thread