Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
it would be very strange to see a thin man in wisconsin it's not that unreasonable to get a little murderey in response

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
LOL NOTHING SLENDER ABOUT SA

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

LOWTAX WHEN WILL YOUR REIGN OF TERROR END

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Hey, psssst...
Farrrrrrrrrrrrt.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
My son was telling me about slenderman like it was a real thing, I mean he's 7 so whatever. I told him, "Yeah I know what that is...I know what it's from. It's not real." He said I didn't know what I was talking about so I screamed, "SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM!" and shoved him really hard.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I am Toni Lippi posted:

My son was telling me about slenderman like it was a real thing, I mean he's 7 so whatever. I told him, "Yeah I know what that is...I know what it's from. It's not real." He said I didn't know what I was talking about so I screamed, "SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM!" and shoved him really hard.

i hope you killed that stupid idiot

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Doesn't matter, he's dead to me anyway. Have fun with your new emotionally disconnected dad, kid.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nanomashoes posted:

i hope you killed that stupid idiot
He is safe from the terrible secret of space.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

when i was in grade 7 there was no such thing as slenderman so we woudl tell stories to each other about other scary thigns like pop quizzes on subects you dont have that term or or using a ouija board or something we rpobably never would have trried to ritually sacrifice anyone of course it wasnt until hig school i started to listning to marilyn manson and the like such as that and then thas when i murdered a kid. high school is a good tiem to murder a kid imo.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

when i was in grade 7 there was no such thing as slenderman so we woudl tell stories to each other about other scary thigns like pop quizzes on subects you dont have that term or or using a ouija board or something we rpobably never would have trried to ritually sacrifice anyone of course it wasnt until hig school i started to listning to marilyn manson and the like such as that and then thas when i murdered a kid. high school is a good tiem to murder a kid imo.

if 12 year olds can get tried as adults then apparently the best time to kill is elementary school.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i would disagree ebcause then you miss out on a bit more o your life even, like if you murder someone and heaven forbid get caught in high school at least their is a chance you got laid and poo poo before yo ugo to jail for life, like i think going to school as a kid is a lovely thing because then you dont even have the chance to hone your serial killing skills on various pets and other small animals around your neighborhood like i got to do, with possums and cats and the like,

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

I am Toni Lippi posted:

you're a good dad :patriot:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Sid Vicious posted:

i read this in the same voice i imagine roast beef having

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Protagonist posted:

this is the greatest copliment i have ever received thank you

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

this is the greatest copliment i have ever received thank you

you are the guy who sucks

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Protagonist posted:

It should definitely sound like Nice Pete.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

im glad of it

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
wanna see what middle schoolers do to get in good with poverty ghost

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

SunAndSpring posted:

Why did Slenderman ever get popular? It's a loving dude with no face and long arms in a business suit. Are people afraid of mannequins these days?

Slenderman came out of GBS 1.0 when effort posting was a thing & goons were creating Slenderman photos & fake newspaper clippings which, when compared to your average creepypastas, seem pretty legit so I guess if your standard for scary mythos is "Story about a lost episode of Spongebob Squarepants where he kills himself" and "Story obviously written by a 10 year old about Sonic the Hedgehog killing everyone" then something like Slenderman can catch on.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no but sreiously i murdered someone in high school

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Blue Raider posted:

im glad of it

thats hosed up dude

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sid Vicious posted:

thats hosed up dude

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Skinny men with jobs scare me

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Sid Vicious posted:

lured them into the barn and let the horse do the work

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

THS posted:

thats hosed up dude

its okay i was kidding haha

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Effectronica posted:

lured them into the barn and let the horse do the work

lmao

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i already notified your local law enforcement ;/ ill call them back

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

pleae do if they find all ths weed i will be in trrouble

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

well now im not sure what to do.. weed kills as surely as a gun

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont think that is quite true

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

never seen a fat guy smoke weed... weed smokers are all slender men

Blinkz
Oct 8, 2008
I actually live a few houses away from where this happened. I woke up shortly after police showed up. They had my entire street blocked off. In front of my house is marsh/woods. They had dogs going through there and flight for life was above my house the whole time. I was asked by a local detective if I had heard anything. Despite me having my windows open all day I didn't hear the girl call for help. I was told to keep on the look out for two additional girls and when I asked if I should be concerned that a guy might be running around with a gun I was told it wasn't warranted. That's when I got the feeling the other two might be suspects.

Today I helped a reporter find a bike and inflated the tires to help them with a clip shot. I took a few pictures and Ill see if I can upload them.

Blinkz fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jun 3, 2014

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I hope both the assailants are exonerated and after a long exhausting trial they go home and try to go on with their lives.

Then just as they are starting to relax, late one evening they simultaneously emerge from their rooms to go down to the kitchen for a glass of milk.
Just as they each reach the top of the stairs, they hear a voice from behind them -- startlingly close:

"PAK CHOOIE UNF" *shove*

They are both found at the bottom of the stairs the next morning, necks broken.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

The worst thing that can happen would be if Slenderman gets attributed to reddit instead of SA

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

when you go out looking to murder a high school student yoiu should stick aroud spots where you know there will be high school students, ie the high school, or perhaps a malt shop if your town is from the 1950's. there is also plenty of other places you ca nfind high school students depending on the clique it was that bullied you in hihgh school you are planning on taking revenge on, like the sports fields where jocks might be, or behind the school where the stoners hang outt and smoke marijuana. if the stoners teased you just kill yourself instead of other high schoolers ,they are probably right to insult you. then, when you have picked a victim, just do it, kill them. do it.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Blinkz posted:

I actually live 4 houses away from where this happened. I woke up shortly after police showed up. They had my entire street blocked off. In front of my house is marsh/woods. They had dogs going through there and flight for life was above my house the whole time. I was asked by a local detective if I had heard anything. Despite me having my windows open all day I didn't hear the girl call for help. I was told to keep on the look out for two additional girls and when I asked if I should be concerned that a guy might be running around with a gun I was told it wasn't warranted. That's when I got the feeling the other two might be suspects.

Today I helped a reporter find a bike and inflated the tires to help them with a clip shot. I took a few pictures and Ill see if I can upload them.

photoshop slenderman in the background before you post 'em

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Blinkz posted:

I actually live 4 houses away from where this happened. I woke up shortly after police showed up. They had my entire street blocked off. In front of my house is marsh/woods. They had dogs going through there and flight for life was above my house the whole time. I was asked by a local detective if I had heard anything. Despite me having my windows open all day I didn't hear the girl call for help. I was told to keep on the look out for two additional girls and when I asked if I should be concerned that a guy might be running around with a gun I was told it wasn't warranted. That's when I got the feeling the other two might be suspects.

so did you see slenderman

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
serious wasted opportunity not calling it the slendermansion step up your game tween murder girls

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you believe onething i ever tell you believe ikilled a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Blinkz posted:

confess

• Locked thread