Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
seraph84 i know money doesnt mean much to you being rich and all but you are probably going to end up being banned if you dont learn how to post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Eonwe posted:

seraph84 i know money doesnt mean much to you being rich and all but you are probably going to end up being banned if you dont learn how to post

We can teach him, we can make him better.

Whatever issues Seraph has he is a gamer and we should embrace him as such.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel posted:

We can teach him, we can make him better.

Whatever issues Seraph has he is a gamer and we should embrace him as such.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLs0V8T5AA

Seraph84
Aug 9, 2015

by XyloJW

That Works posted:

Science already understands your condition.
Does it? Then why do I always feel so misunderstood? To be clear I mean generally throughout life, not specifically here on this forum.

Eonwe posted:

What is ban may never be banned, but rises again, stronger and harder.

Seraph84 fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Aug 10, 2015

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Seraph84 posted:

Does it? Then why do I always feel so misunderstood?
You just need to meet more like minded people. Have you considered joining a cult?

Oh..

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
I am glad this trifecta is laying down the truth so hard in this thread

giving goons their comeuppance. If you notice, the ones that spent money will hardly show their faces here while these three are laying down the law!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I can't wait for Kewpuh to gas this thread or force people to post their W-2's.

SC_Druggie
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Kimsemus posted:

Like your opinions on everything else, your opinion on firearms is utter poo poo.

I love my px4.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

I can't wait for Kewpuh to gas this thread or force people to post their W-2's.

i call OP of the next thread

Seraph84
Aug 9, 2015

by XyloJW

tooterfish posted:

You just need to meet more like minded people. Have you considered joining a cult?
I met lots of nice, like-minded folks before Ole King Carebear cut me down in my prime.

But now I'm back

to let you know,

I can really shake 'em down.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Eonwe posted:

:yeah:

I support this notion.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

SC_Druggie posted:

I love my px4.

oh cool, I remember when you posted about it on crunchyroll.

I wonder, what are Seraph's opinions on firearms?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Seraph84 posted:

Does it? Then why do I always feel so misunderstood? To be clear I mean generally throughout life, not specifically here on this forum.

I don;t know you obviously, but from reading your posts it seems you have trouble accepting that others may be right or more specifically that you may be wrong sometimes.

It's cool, we all feel like that but sometimes you will be wrong, others will be right, that's life man - no one is born with an all encompassing knowledge about every little thing.

You also argue about feelings and ideologies as if they are black and white facts that you can refute - it's not the case, we are all complex people and if someone wants to believe in God then it's not your place to belittle them and say the believe in 'fake sky fairies'. It just makes you look bad and how we look is the entirety of the basis of how others (especially strangers) react to you.

My advice would be chill, don't sweat the small stuff and realise there is always someone smarter, tougher and richer than you. Life is not a contest of who can be the most right. When you're on your deathbed and taking your last breaths you'll either be alone but right, dammit you're right!!! or surrounded by people who care about you and love you warts and all.

It's your choice, make the right choice and be one of us man, be a flawed human.

Seraph84
Aug 9, 2015

by XyloJW

Zeike posted:

I wonder, what are Seraph's opinions on firearms?
Firearms were a powerful liberating force for individuals in the gunpowder age, nowadays they're just fetishized by stupid suburban tacticool pussies, most of whom have little to no idea how to safely and effectively operate them, the vast majority of whom have no legitimate need to have thme.

NYC has pretty much a blanket zero-tolerance policy for gun ownership unless you're super important or active-duty police, so it's irrelevant to me.

Seraph84 fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Aug 10, 2015

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Totally agree!

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

This thread needs to be gassed.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Seraph84 posted:

Firearms were a powerful liberating force for individuals in the gunpowder age, nowadays they're just fetishized by stupid suburban tacticool pussies, most of whom have little to no idea how to safely and effectively operate them, and even less legitimate uses.

You could have said 'I dunno, guns seem fun, I am pretty easy either way' for example here.

You just need to make a few tweaks to your posting style.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

OhDearGodNo posted:

I don't know, I kind of enjoy watching the progression of the J4Gs as they go from huge fans looking for approval to cynical sycophants. :allears: Seraph looks like he's about halfway there. Pretty soon he'll be referencing conversations he had with Beer months ago with the best of 'em.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

OhDearGodNo posted:

Has that happened before? Can't help but notice the first page reaches back only about a year.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Potato Salad posted:

Has that happened before? Can't help but notice the first page reaches back only about a year.

Yes.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Potato Salad posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOy3RNyWME

Seraph84
Aug 9, 2015

by XyloJW

Variable 5 posted:

Seraph looks like he's about halfway there. Pretty soon he'll be referencing conversations he had with Beer months ago with the best of 'em.
Beer gets no free rear end-licking from me until he publicly denounces the mod team and calls for my reinstatement on the RSI forums.

Also Star Citizen is gonna be a great game one day, probably legendary.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Potato Salad posted:

Twice now, I think.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
There was a period of time where the shitposting got so intense that Star Citizen was banned from SA for a few months.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Potato Salad posted:

It happens cyclically... like the reapers in Mass Effect.

I feel we're getting close to the end times now, due a reset soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Eonwe posted:

As you wish.

• Locked thread