Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bossfight
Feb 16, 2013

Seraph84 posted:

WHEN WILL I HAVE GOON SOLIDARITY?!

You already have it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Seraph84 posted:

The irony is perfect, not only because I'm an endurance athlete, but also because I came from poverty and was the first in my family to liberate myself from wage-slavery. Unlike most of you worthless kiddies, I didn't ride on the coattails of some other, better capitalist.
You're tragically incapable of fathoming my level of suffering (from RSI forum banishment), which is why you're also unable to empathize.

I see, you are just a low-effort troll, sorry to take you seriously.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Seraph84 posted:

Dear Sir or Madam, I dare say you may have allowed yourself to become the victim of a troll post.
Show me your (financial) cock or shut up.

What would you like to see peasant child?

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

peter gabriel posted:

Seriously I am loaded

You were in the good Genesis, ofc you're rich.

Seraph84
Aug 9, 2015

by XyloJW

peter gabriel posted:

What would you like to see peasant child?
Pics of your well secured bomb shelter w/ gold hoard, guns, internet spaceships, and appropriate water supply.

Seraph84 fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Aug 10, 2015

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

3 posted:

It turns out I can dance, in your face Collins

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Seraph84 posted:

Pics of your well secured bomb shelter w/ gold horde, guns, internet spaceships, and appropriate water supply.

I don't waste money on such frivolites

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Star Citizen: You're tragically incapable of fathoming my level of suffering.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Seraph84 posted:

Listen kid - and I say this with the utmost respect - I could buy and sell your entire extended family and I have no fucks to give about what some non-factor wageslave plebescrub like you thinks of my personal spending. gently caress off and have a good night, and don't forget to sweep the floors and lock up whatever convenience store you work at, you pathetic piece of poo poo.

same

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
two guys whose names I cant remember right at this second, i dont know exactly why cowcaster made his post but i have a feeling it was a warning so you had a chance to stop posting

just a guess tho

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I only bought this game to try in VR and it doesn't work on the DK2 so I am loving LIVID and may lash out at any time, I apologise to my fellow posters in advance if this happens.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

peter gabriel posted:

I only bought this game to try in VR and it doesn't work on the DK2 so I am loving LIVID and may lash out at any time, I apologise to my fellow posters in advance if this happens.

thanks for the warning

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

3 posted:

Went a bit downhill after that though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ5VwQAaLYE

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Seraph84 posted:

The irony is perfect, not only because I'm an endurance athlete, but also because I came from poverty and was the first in my family to liberate myself from wage-slavery. Unlike most of you worthless kiddies, I didn't ride on the coattails of some other, better capitalist.
You're tragically incapable of fathoming my level of suffering (from RSI forum banishment), which is why you're also unable to empathize.

you took it too far. dial it back if you dont want to be an obvious troll

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

peter gabriel posted:

Seriously I am loaded

hey pgabs
want to go to the rich person zone and spend money like a not poor?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Friendly Tumour posted:

thanks for the warning

No problem, I'd hate to upset anyone and would like it known I love everyone who posts here

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Seraph84 posted:

Listen kid - and I say this with the utmost respect - I could buy and sell your entire extended family and I have no fucks to give about what some non-factor wageslave plebescrub like you thinks of my personal spending. gently caress off and have a good night, and don't forget to sweep the floors and lock up whatever convenience store you work at, you pathetic piece of poo poo.

lmao this line just reeks insecurity.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

KakerMix posted:

hey pgabs
want to go to the rich person zone and spend money like a not poor?

Yeah man, anytime!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

you took it too far. dial it back if you dont want to be an obvious troll

stfu plebescrub

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Arrrthritis posted:

Yeah little does he know all my extended family are dead, who's laughing now eh?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Seraph84 posted:

I love idealists, it's pragmatists I usually can't stand. I'm very idealistic and I'm in great company, historically speaking.

As most of them get murdered for their beliefs this is the truest and best thing you've posted today.

Seraph84
Aug 9, 2015

by XyloJW

Arrrthritis posted:

Rofl at all the Jr McCapitalists taking my shittest shitpost super-seriously.

That Works posted:

As most of them get murdered for their beliefs this is the truest and best thing you've posted today.
Yeah, in 2015 the authoritarians can't really murder us openly anymore (they would if they could!) so instead they just e-banish us.

It's really quite weak considering it's now child's play to evade a forum ban using TOR, or just a cell phone + wifi.

Seraph84 fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Aug 10, 2015

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
:smith:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Seraph84 posted:

Rofl at all the Jr McCapitalists taking my shittest shitpost super-seriously.

Which one?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

:glomp:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is seraph some sort of humorous mod-approved satire, or is he simply mentally challenged?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

:unsmith:

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
I like peter gabriel and his cool cat avatar.

Seraph84
Aug 9, 2015

by XyloJW

steinrokkan posted:

Is seraph some sort of humorous mod-approved satire, or is he simply mentally challenged?
False dichotomy, these are not mutually exclusive. I'll openly answer any questions about my mental state for 3 BTC.

Edit: omg my new avatar is SICK! Thank you kind stranger!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Troll Bridgington posted:

Hey yours is pretty awesome too!
I wish I liked this game but it's brought me nothing but misery and disappointment so far.

Talking of avatars :lol:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Troll Bridgington posted:

peter gabriel is a good poster

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Seraph84 posted:

False dichotomy, these are not mutually exclusive. I'll openly answer any questions about my mental state for 3 BTC.

Oh there's no question about it.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

steinrokkan posted:

It is easy when in good gamer company

Seraph84
Aug 9, 2015

by XyloJW

That Works posted:

Oh there's no question about it.
If you have run out of questions, you're not doing science any more.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Guys, I'm rich in spirit!

Also:

steinrokkan posted:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Seraph84 posted:

If you have run out of questions, you're not doing science any more.

Science already understands your condition.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Seraph84 posted:

You Are A Space N-Word.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
mr gabriel sir I really liked signal to noise

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Skoll posted:

mr gabriel sir I really liked signal to noise

:agreed: