Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i really think you guys should let him in Goonrathi

he was never a goonfucker

he led large groups of goons into an open PvP zone and stole fish from pubbies, please do the right thing and let kimsemus fly imaginary space ships with you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
so what about letting Kimsemus back in Goonrathi since he literally did nothing and dabigredboat had some weird creepy e-grudge against him and went to get him banned from other goon communities because he was mad at him in archeage

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Oh, well then. Awesome. Good job all.

I didn't know you were actually in charge. Thanks friend!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Friendly Tumour posted:

Broccoli Cat isn't actually in Goonrathi.

who in goonrathi can let kimsemus back in this guild for this dumb game instead of keeping him banned from playing imaginary spaceships because an internet eve bigshot idiot got super mad at him for killing pubbies in a completely different game

also i dont know if dabigredboat reads this but lose some weight

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I didn't ignore it, that just sounds so loving dumb I thought it had to be fake

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
#FreeKimsemus

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DasKuend posted:

ty. amazing.

you're a j4g

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kurnugia posted:

Plenty of people, it's just that nobody cares. Directors in goon guilds generally do whatever the hell they want, and the rest shut the gently caress up. If you don't like it, feel free to start your own guild or whatever.

Lmao

So real talk, who wants to get this poo poo done for me

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Also I would never play this game, so starting a guild is out

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'd go with "Space Court" and then declare Kimsemus not guilty

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kurnugia posted:

Then why the hell do you even care? Take you pet and gently caress off.

I'll wait for a slightly less useless person to respond to me, thanks for your concern

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

AP posted:

You could start a concern thread on RSI.

Also there's an Independent Arbitrator's Guild that might be able to help.

epic, good lead friend

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you guys are forgetting the important stuff

free kimsemus

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im pretty sure he just wants to fly fake spaceships with Goonrathi in this game thats never going to come out, has nothing to do with 'letting it go'

lol all of your posts in this thread are you being a negative rear end in a top hat to everyone

eonwe fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Dec 29, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
mods of that forum are bad, just like this bad game

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bitter Beard posted:

Aren't you a mod on a forum for another bad space game? Throwing rocks through your broken glass house windows right here.

nope, not for a long time now, now that its clear its never going to be done

just like its clear about this game

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Starbound,

Its also bad

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
warcrimes how did you get your av

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Isizzlehorn posted:

So, a Concern thread I raised in the Brown Sea regarding the harmful audio of that furry-tainted Chris Roberts Q&A has since been closed due to rules violations regarding 'trolling' and 'contribution'.

Unfucking real. Guess the concerns of furries trump people with actual real-life medical disabilities regarding hearing. gently caress the CIG forums.

at the risk of actually engaging someone in this thread who paid money for internet spaceships they'll never get to fly

are you actually concerned about the sounds in the video or were you trolling

because it looks like you were trolling and then mad that a mod saw through your obvious troll topic

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Isizzlehorn posted:

Clearly, a bit more than what transpired.

At least we know how far the furry bias goes now. Disgustingly and deplorably far.

you didnt answer my question

are you actually concerned about the sounds in the video, or were you trolling

because like I said it looks like you were trolling, so what the gently caress else were the mods supposed to do

it doesn't have anything to do with furry bias, it has to do with you making a really lovely and obvious troll topic to gently caress with the dumb furries and whine about it on something awful when it inevitably got locked

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also lol are you implying there is a secret cabal of furries and furry sympathizers who are censoring you in your scam video game forum

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

thatguy posted:

Although I do not wish to join FLJK I would like to submit my application for you to advocate for me to see my honest day in Space Court. I saw your post as charming and the irony of this sentence, "Your insistence on pushing your alternative lifestyle is causing real-world pain to others, not some fabricated persecution complex that furries espouse constantly." was not lost on me.

Beer4thebeergod is just as dumb as the rest of the goonrathi leadership because they think they are going to be The Mittani one day in their fake spaceship game and want to powertrip and do some weirdo space court thing

and now nobody will even answer if they think there is some secret furry cabal on the forums censoring them

Isizzlehorn posted:

@eonwe, since you're so busy advocating for a shitposter to be added to FLJK, you might have missed one of the CIG mods is a furry. Hope that helps.

no that doesnt help because im curious to know if you are actually worried about people with hearing issues or if you are trolling

because if you are using people with hearing issues to troll furries in a video game forum then you are a piece of poo poo and worse than furries

also do you think there is a furry cabal or not idiot

eonwe fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Dec 30, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
next time on: FURRY SPACE COURT

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sharks Dont Sleep posted:

"Goonrathi leadership," dude you don't get poo poo, or goons, at all. No game, no structure, only administration? Autonomous collectives? Technical hierarchy? Maybe you should read some Daniel Bell and Howard Scott.

is this some loving stream of consciousness bullshit

anyway, since its a new page we can recap

you guys have some dumb space court poo poo that is pretty pathetic and power trippy and hilarious as well as clearly equally terrible leadership

and you also have guys using people with legitimate disabilities as a way to go on a video game message board and troll furries just so you can come back here and whine about being persecuted by furries

think about that ok??

eonwe fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Dec 30, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Leo Showers posted:

wait, is that dude mad because his posting ally got owned by star citizen goons?

Yes this is 100% why

I'm very angry, you totally caught me friend

Also my av owns, hth

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Leo Showers posted:

it is a pretty cool av

We can be friends

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If they gave a real reason instead of ignoring it I'd let it rest

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Star Citizen: it will most likely be a total waste of money

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
but yea, I upgraded my CPU from a 2500k and macnbc is right, it isn't nearly as big of an impact as a video card upgrade

overclocked 2500k is still a pretty nice CPU and will only be your bottleneck in terribly optimized games like planetside 2, otherwise you'll be GPU bound

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Third World Reggin posted:

is this like fantasy football but with space

it would be if you could fly spaceships irl and you picked your favorite captains

this is just like....fantasy fantasy football or something

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Warcabbit posted:

Man, nobody makes DDR3 2200 ram anymore. Weird. Time to go find the mobo manual.

if you can't find it lying around, you can probably find it online

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
go fish

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
so im a poo poo stirring troll on one hand

and on the other im a super buttfurious crying guy

i see

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
thank you friend,

im just a guy who enjoys video games, you seem cool too

good luck with your space game everyone

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i mean ill read the thread and if someone says something dumb like there are a cabal of furries censoring him again of course ill post

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you are a shittier poster than me lmao

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i dont care if he is gay, gay is ok with me

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
can i share the captain's quarters :heysexy:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if you send chris roberts an email i bet he'll sell you a police baton and cuffs for $1000 to put on your video game character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
can you buy a coffee maker to put in your ship

• Locked thread