Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I'm a nice person that is upset with how mean everyone is. Where are the nice people on the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
come post in nite crew

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
no

gently caress off

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
yes but they arent actually nice they are just retarded and immature or jobless losers

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I'm a nice person that is upset with how mean everyone is. Where are the nice people on the forums.

come hang out in byob with us, pal :byob1:

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

ladyboy pancake posted:

come post in nite crew

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
If you are a hardcore Marxist who fervently wishes for a violent revolution while posting from your mum's basement D&D would be a pretty nice place to hang out I guess.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Have you tried looking in your butt?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

ladyboy pancake posted:

come post in nite crew

yeah these fags accept anyone as long as they watch gay asian cartoons for shut in manchildren

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

This unironically.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
It sure is lovely having so much work to do that I'm really uninterested in doing! Life is so stressful and I wish we lived in a world wherein everyone was unconditionally guaranteed a living wage regardless of occupational status or employment!

I never chose to be born and think it's really lovely for people to keep making babies when life is so stressful and unpleasant and the world is so miserable. I hate the idea that people are obligated to work in order to "earn" a comfortable life and wish I could just be taken care of

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
BYOB is for the nice people

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
i could have swore there used to be a subforum where everyone had to be nice to eachother at one point. BYOB is a runner up though

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
bring back lovedump

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
you guys should try Goons in Platoons, they're a chill bunch of kind, tolerant folks who love everybody and aren't judgmental in any way

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
nite crew has anime gently caress nite crew

xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf
Pretty much any of the deeper non-ironic subforums. Pet Island, most of the games forums, the music forums, etc.

Also, your post history seems to contradict your assertion. Normally if I see someone saying how nice of a person they are, they actually are not.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

FYAD has the nicest people

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
paranormal forum is nice

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
PYF is (mostly) nice but if you just want pure unadulterated niceness then you could just read the PYF Cute, Adorable and Uplifting thread :3:
Anyone who is feeling down should also drop in on that thread for an instant pick me up. We also do requests!

Edit: if you're a sour goddamn oval office of a human being then PYF also has you covered. We have the PYF Schadenfreude thread, the PYF Idiots on Social Media thread, the PYF Ugly, Awkward and Gross thread, etc etc..

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jun 3, 2014

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Questions, Comments, and Suggestions is full of people eager to help forum staff in finding solutions to (endless) problems.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
kill you're self

The Belgian
Oct 28, 2008

baw posted:

nite crew has anime gently caress nite crew

wow

gently caress you man

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

pixelbaron posted:

paranormal forum is nice

Yeah, paranormal's great. Think they're summoning a demon right now if you get over there you might get to see it before it drags everyone into hell

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
It depends on how you perceive 'nice'. Do you think Hitler considered himself to be a mean chap? I bet he thought he was a pretty stand up guy with a good sense of humour who enjoyed late evening walks next to a moonlit lake.
I guess what Im trying to say is gently caress you OP.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

xov posted:

Pretty much any of the deeper non-ironic subforums. Pet Island, most of the games forums, the music forums, etc.

Pet Island has some niceness, and lots of cute animals, but they will fuckin' rip you to shreds if you show that you've made a single mistake in animal care. And then they also fight among themselves as to what is proper.

Though, to be fair, I haven't read PI much for quite a while now... I used to lurk there constantly.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i heard reddit is accepting all nice guys

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
BYOB is a pretty chill place.

They'll give you medals for being extra chill. Maybe you can be a Postin Pal or a vocal supporter of FUTW one day.

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

This unironically.

I'm developing a net.crush on Trixie Hardcore. Follow her around, OP. She's a good poster.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Come hang with us we are friendly :3:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
most subforums on SA are a pretty big hugbox as long as you agree with everything people post

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Robo Reagan posted:

most subforums on SA are a pretty big hugbox as long as you agree with everything people post

Drink the cool-aid or gtfo.

Laugh Till You Pee
Feb 8, 2014

Tell your mom to stop sending me nudes.

Ape Fist posted:

come hang out in byob with us, pal :byob1:

This

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Robo Reagan posted:

So most forums on the Internet then?

Goons are merely a reflection of a wider world. We are what we hate. :smith:

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I really like that GBS is a place where people can and often do disagree without any general consensus having to be made. The poo poo threads serve as entertaining white noise and then something like the Elliot Rodgers thread happens and brings all the literal fascists and marxists together to rip on some nerd.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
front page discussion is one of the most active subforums and is full of really nice supportive people

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Miltank posted:

I really like that GBS is a place where people can and often do disagree without any general consensus having to be made. The poo poo threads serve as entertaining white noise and then something like the Elliot Rodgers thread happens and brings all the literal fascists and marxists together to rip on some nerd.

gbs has the worst possible opinions expressed by literal retards and insane ppl or ppl pretending to be them

dats why i love it

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Widestancer posted:

Come hang with [byob] we are friendly :3:

Just checked it out, this appears to be true.

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Byob is a lovely circle jerk. There are 2 or 3 decent posters max there (and they all cross post into GBS).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
It's like my dad always said, you get mean or you get dead.

• Locked thread